• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soooo who bought me one?

You, here:

http://www.thaimegamart.com/Merchant2/merc...ry_Code=0400370

Pretty good price.

Did anyone else aside from Justin and myself ever pick this one up? Still remains my favourite CD I've heard this year. Can anyone find any info on the net about a new CD? I can't seem to find anything, but as this was originally recorded in 2007 surely they're due for a new one?

• 3 years later...

Just saw a sneaky glimmer on Facebook from these guys. Spoiler - sadly this song is not in English. Sadly, that rules it out for me. But if you can enjoy music in other languages, you'll no doubt hear another stunning hook here. Sounds like it'd be an amazing song in English. :( Hopefully there is new music on the way, and in English as well as Thai. It'd break my heart if they released a new disc after all this time, but only in Thai. Here's the tune from 2012:

So far all ive made out from this thread is Geoff and Justing discussing the size of some Thai's package??? fucking sick

• My Little Pony

So far all ive made out from this thread is Geoff and Justing discussing the size of some Thai's package??? fucking sick

Really? That's sounds in line with the Geoffrey I know.

For some odd reason, whenever I hear "Thailand" nowadays I immediately think of Mr. Chow from the Hangover movies...

"We had SICK night, bitches! Monkey jerk me off while Stan make fuck with Lady Boy!" :rofl2:

For some odd reason, whenever I hear "Thailand" nowadays I immediately think of Mr. Chow from the Hangover movies...

"We had SICK night, bitches! Monkey jerk me off while Stan make fuck with Lady Boy!" :rofl2:

Mr. Chows the shit, im waiting for the package details to continue, geoff and jarred were extremely impressed with the package they got, appearantly it was not your usual package?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah, it's a whole lot of packaging for an excellent CD. May I ask what you paid for it, out of curiosity?

Yeah I heard their album The One I really like that song ¾Ñ¡, great song.

Yeah, it's a whole lot of packaging for an excellent CD. May I ask what you paid for it, out of curiosity?

Just under $20. Total cost.

Score. Best $20 you'll ever spend.

• 6 months later...

Geoff, you discovered a spectacular treasure! Haha in the end it was worth the hassle and worth every penny, wasn't it? This is the kind of mordern rock I so love. What a beautiful song 'Long Distance' is. Can listen to it all day long.

Geoff, you discovered a spectacular treasure! Haha in the end it was worth the hassle and worth every penny, wasn't it? This is the kind of mordern rock I so love. What a beautiful song 'Long Distance' is. Can listen to it all day long.

Haha, glad to assist. It is actually still one of my all-time favourite discs. Absolutely love it.