Get You Through the Night

After All Is Said and Done

Out of Reach

She's Everything

Run Away

Sympathy

I Still Believe

The Beginning

This is the review I came across that made me give this a go...

"A British Trio.... first gained success in the USA. IN THE LATE 90'S WITH THE SMASH HIT SINGLE "Back Here Baby"THEY WERE VIEWED AS A "BOY BAND" WHO PLAYED GUITARS. This, their second and final CD was released in 2001, and signaled a more edgey, pop rock sound.. the guitars had been turned up a notch and the song writing is superb! Still boasting great melodies and brilliant harmony vocals... similar to Invertigo and Taxiride during their "Garage Mahal" period.This new "rockier" approach didnt sit well with their legions of girlie fans...and the album didnt succeed..a mighty shame, as this is first rate powerpop/rock."

I know this band is a little bit on the pop side and quite soft but there are some truely beautiful songs on here. Very melodic, well written and catchy.

Here's a link for anyone interested:

BBMAK - Into Your Head

Yeah, I had to admit I don't hate this. Extremely soft, but this is a pretty nice disc. 'Sympahty' is wonderful.

Good disc and a real surprise after the horrible, bland, boy band pop crap that was the first one. The guitars were definitely turned up a notch and and this had some really great Pop/Rock tracks in the first half especially. I don't play it too often, and it's most definitely at the lighter end of my musical preferences, but I enjoy most of it when I do play it.

Good disc and a real surprise after the horrible, bland, boy band pop crap that was the first one. The guitars were definitely turned up a notch and and this had some really great Pop/Rock tracks in the first half especially. I don't play it too often, and it's most definitely at the lighter end of my musical preferences, but I enjoy most of it when I do play it.

I actually liked the first one more. Bigger hooks IMO. :whistle:

BTW this band split after the 2nd album....