does anyone know luck313,glamster1970"s new id?

Just place a big "NO MONEY ORDERS" on your listing. If someone emails you asking if they win your item can they send a Money Order as payment then that is him.

I actually did have a person email and ask me about money orders, but they had 100 percent feedback with 278, I figured that couldnt be him, he couldnt go that long without getting a negative feedback.

Considering buyers cannot get negatives anymore....... :whistle:

Also considering he has multiple accounts running and it is easy for him to win his own items he is auctioning to save low priced wins and give himself a nice big lying positive feedback.

That is why I always put "NO MONEY ORDERS" in huge text size on listings and he usually messages asking if he can pay with a Money Order knowing damn well what the listing says. He is not very bright.

Also considering he has multiple accounts running and it is easy for him to win his own items he is auctioning to save low priced wins and give himself a nice big lying positive feedback.

That is why I always put "NO MONEY ORDERS" in huge text size on listings and he usually messages asking if he can pay with a Money Order knowing damn well what the listing says. He is not very bright.

I guess your right about the feedbacks on buyers, never thought of that, I hope it wasnt him that emailed me

Just place a big "NO MONEY ORDERS" on your listing. If someone emails you asking if they win your item can they send a Money Order as payment then that is him.

I actually did have a person email and ask me about money orders, but they had 100 percent feedback with 278, I figured that couldnt be him, he couldnt go that long without getting a negative feedback.

Who was the buyer? Maybe someone here might have some info if you put the name out there.

Who was the buyer? Maybe someone here might have some info if you put the name out there.

This person didnt actually buy yet from me, but the person was cherbert6875 If you look at what this person has bought, it sure looks like him,but I really dont know............

• 1 year later...