Kivel Records - February 24, 2009

Blue Charvel

FarCry MySpace Page

Hey Folks!!

It's been a long road....but we are happy to say that we are finally kicking our debut album High Gear into well just that...HIGH GEAR!!! After numerous false starts and production gremlins having there way with us. We are excited to say

that all is well and ready to rock. The CD is off to the manufacture and should be in our hot little hands in about 15 biz days. So in the meantime, check out the two MP3s we posted. Big thanks to Ty Sims and Erik Johnson for helping produce our album and THEN SOME! A shout out to our label, for being in our corner. Here's to a long road of a different sort.

We are definitely going to make up for lost time as we have a lot

brewing at the moment, but we'll be making announcements very soon with

regard to our summer plans. Please let us know what you think and if

you would like to order our cd direct from us. We will be posting a PayPal link this week. Or you can go to www.kivelrecords.com and snag it there.

Thanks for your support!

FarCry

Wow, Pete. Seriously loving those two songs on Myspace. Not even sure which I prefer. The first instinct I had was to think the first song reminded me of slightly ballsier Loud N' Clear, but I don't know if that's just the similarities in song titles. Either way, I was scared about the vocalist after some words spoken, but goddamn I really like him. Great voice. And that guitarist. He sounds as awesome as he is handsome! ;)

Seriously, I might have to put my oder in when this is available through paypal. :) Be sure to post the link here when it's up.