concerts

rickinmd

Anthrax are playing London in February - they'll be playing 'Among The Living' from start to finish. It's two days before my wedding ... looks like to Stag Night has just organised itself!

• 2 weeks later...

Devilment in Colchester last Tuesday ... they were fantastic!

• My Little Pony

Oh, wow. What a disappointment. Diemonds were the openers tonight. Apparently, Pigeon Park -- the band they are touring with -- are from Vancouver. I've never phukking heard of them. But they let them headline tonight, because of it. Which was nice of them, but that meant Diemonds were done before 9:00. Don't get me wrong, they were great -- Diemonds, not Pigeon Park -- but I wanted a longer set. It was too early to go home, so I just hung out with Priya, talked music, and made fun of Pigeon Park. Girl is fine as hell. ;}

I ended up with GNR tickets.

Lastix were half price or something so we got pretty good seats for 90 bucks.

I got a notification on my mobile that the Nelson Brothers had posted something on Bands In Town, but when i went to read it, I had to download an app.

So I didn't download and didn't read.
Doubt they are touring Melbourne, but I'll have a google.

I ended up with GNR tickets.

Lastix were half price or something so we got pretty good seats for 90 bucks.

I got a notification on my mobile that the Nelson Brothers had posted something on Bands In Town, but when i went to read it, I had to download an app.

So I didn't download and didn't read.

Doubt they are touring Melbourne, but I'll have a google.

Last time the boys came Australia, they were promoting "after the rain". Also on Bands In Town, doesn't mention Australia at all.

• My Little Pony

Saw these guys last night. They were hilarious! Even more random, afterward, Daniel Dekay, guitarist for Diemonds, started liking all my pictures of the show. He must be a fan of them, too.

Booked tickets to see Imelda May in ... um ... May, and The Bootleg Beatles in March ... not the usual HH fare, I'll admit, but I'm looking forward to both :)

• My Little Pony

I just hung out with Priya, Girl is fine as hell. ;}

I believe this to be an extreme understatement. ?

Seriously, more attractive in person.

• 2 weeks later...

Dokken are (supposed to be) playing the 'Ramblin' Man' festival in Kent in the summer ... but at £90 a ticket, it's too rich for my blood ...

Dokken are (supposed to be) playing the 'Ramblin' Man' festival in Kent in the summer ... but at £90 a ticket, it's too rich for my blood ...

Plus the rest of the line up is pretty weak imo

• My Little Pony

Anybody in the Vancouver area, or even northern Washington should check this out.

http://amblesidelive.com/

There's a little festival happening in Van this coming August.

This is who's playing: April Wine, Randy Bachman, Glass Tiger, Harlequin, Headpins, Helix, Honeymoon Suite, Platinum Blonde, Prism, Streetheart, and Sweeney Todd.

Only eleven bands, but that lineup is kinda unreal. Great Canadian acts.

Plus the rest of the line up is pretty weak imo

That, too ... after last year's line-up, it's a big let-down ...