Jag Panzer Update

Fat Freddy

Saw this on Blabbermouth today. Sucks that they're currently unsigned, hope they get a deal with a semi-decent label that can get this out soon!! :beerbang:

JAG PANZER: New Album Title Announced - Jan. 25, 2009

Veteran Colorado power metallers JAG PANZER have set "The Scourge Of Light" as the title of their new album. The band, which is currently unsigned following a lengthy stint with Century Media Records, is scheduled to play the Play It Loud festival in Italy at the end of February and the Rock Hard festival in Germany in late May.

JAG PANZER last year announced the addition of Christian Lasegue as the group's new lead guitarist. Those familiar with the band's "Chain of Command" release will recognize his name as the lead axeman on that album.

Who's the new Guitar player? I didn't recognize the name.

I wonder if played with them in the past?

He played on the CHAIN OF COMMAND disc with'em, the album that was recorded in the '80s but never officially released till the '00s.

Who's the new Guitar player? I didn't recognize the name.

I wonder if played with them in the past?

He played on the CHAIN OF COMMAND disc with'em, the album that was recorded in the '80s but never officially released till the '00s.

Thanks for the info. :tumbsup:

I've been needing to get that disc even though most of those songs were on 'Age of Mastery' I think.

I've been needing to get that disc even though most of those songs were on 'Age of Mastery' I think.

CHAIN OF COMMAND is a good'un... they had a different singer at that time though (Bob Parduba) and he takes a little getting used to... he's more "warbly" than The Tyrant.

CHAIN OF COMMAND is a good'un... they had a different singer at that time though (Bob Parduba) and he takes a little getting used to... he's more "warbly" than The Tyrant.

Yeah he was in the band when the Tyrant left and had joined Riot, but he never recorded with Riot and just did a Westcoast tour I think.