Raquel

aXe mAn

Two questions:

1-Does anyone have the track list for the Uptight album?

2-Does anyone have mp3s of the s/t? I have been trying to get that CD for years, but I refuse to pay the big $$ it is bringing on Ebay. If I could find it for $20 or less, that would be another story.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sean m
Suprisingly of all places I downloaded Raquel - uptight, which seems to be a collection of demos (8 tracks) from a thread on metal sludge.

Same band, not as good as s/t but not bad at all.

If anyone else wants it, I could upload it. Just recommend me the best free fileserver place.

Cheers

Wow man, I would love to hear these! Please. :)

I actually really love this CD. Whilst I can acknowledge it is a little by-the-numbers it still really, really appeals to me. I have about 4 songs off this on my Ipod, I think. Love this album.

As for Raquel Darrian, zomfg. She was my fave off that whole scene too. I was completely in love with her. :wub:

Here we go, sorry its a bit late

Raquel - Uptight

Apparently it can only be downloaded 10 times though!

Also check out Love, Hate, Survival and drive I posted about them ages ago and no-one really seemed interested but I think they're

really good. Do a search for them on myspace!

Hi,

Love to get a copy of this "Uptight" download.

As a member, and 1 of the primary songwriters in the band, I lost track of what was released.

thanks

Sean

I have communicated with Sean and indeed these are all just demos. As were the Raquel~ S/T album released by Metal Mayhem. Great guy and really glad to hear there is still interest in the band.

Suprisingly of all places I downloaded Raquel - uptight, which seems to be a collection of demos (8 tracks) from a thread on metal sludge.

Same band, not as good as s/t but not bad at all.

If anyone else wants it, I could upload it. Just recommend me the best free fileserver place.

Cheers

Wow man, I would love to hear these! Please. :)

I actually really love this CD. Whilst I can acknowledge it is a little by-the-numbers it still really, really appeals to me. I have about 4 songs off this on my Ipod, I think. Love this album.

As for Raquel Darrian, zomfg. She was my fave off that whole scene too. I was completely in love with her. :wub:

Here we go, sorry its a bit late

Raquel - Uptight

Apparently it can only be downloaded 10 times though!

Also check out Love, Hate, Survival and drive I posted about them ages ago and no-one really seemed interested but I think they're

really good. Do a search for them on myspace!

Awesome. Thanks mate! What a great thing to see for a random log-on. Thank you!!

"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached."

Gawd I h8te Rapidshare!

• 13 years later...

Raquel - Pop Goes The Music video 1991

• Like 2

On 10/4/2022 at 7:05 PM, whiplash1972 said:

Raquel - Pop Goes The Music video 1991

Cool. Would love to have studio versions of these at my disposal. 'Walk away' sounds like a solid tune. 

• Like 1