Escape Club

Leykis101

Anybody remember or even heard these guys aside from the disgusting Wild, Wild, West shit? the rest of the album was half way decent Power Pop, to this day the song Jelousy gets occasional spins, and I play it in my Ipod play list all the time, good shit.

Anybody remember or even heard these guys aside from the disgusting Wild, Wild, West shit? the rest of the album was half way decent Power Pop, to this day the song Jelousy gets occasional spins, and I play it in my Ipod play list all the time, good shit.

I have it my collection and it is a pretty decent cd. Can't really remember any stand-out tracks but overall pretty good. It was released in 1988 on Atlantic and wasn't Atlantic pretty cool back then with all the rock/hard rock artists...the other thread about the Atlantic label (among others) springs to mind.

I've got it, pretty decent album. They played the fair in our hick town the year "Wild Wild West" was on the charts and when they sang the line "Gimme gimme safe sex" they threw condoms out in the crowd and all the mothers there with their kids were absolutely aghast at that, it was hilarious!

I have the 'Dollars & Sex' disc which I haven't played it in years to be honest, so will have to dig it out agin.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah..Mtv had a real problem playing that stupid Wild,Wild West video to freakin' death...these guys suck! <_<

Thats kind of what I was getting at when I post this, that song was so disgustingly, nausiatingly, sucked dry, I don't know if anybody could possibly be aware that they did release a full album behind that song! and that song was clearly written for one purpose and one purpose only, and I think it served it's purpose, seeing how nothing on the rest of the album sounds even remotly similar to it! thats what I think

• 3 weeks later...