Christopher Cross?

METAL102

I wouldnt say I liked him, I LOVE!!! one of his songs, Say You'll Be Mine. but thats really all I can take of him. Great vocalist though, wish he would have been a little more Rock N Roll, I saw him live with somebody else I posted about that nobodys heard of, Marshal Crenshaw, Crenshaw was fucking fabulous, can't believe he wasnt more well known, but this was in 82, I was 5 years old, so my opinion is very honest of that concert!

Christopher Cross is a Great singer but his music is for Westcoast and Soft Rock lovers i have 5 albums from him :

Christopher Cross - 1979

Another Page - 1983

Every Turn of the World - 1985

Back of My Mind - 1988

Rendezvous - 1992

If you are into Westcoast and Soft Rock then Christopher Cross is for you.

Saxon did a very decent cover of his "Ride Like The Wind" hit.

A local band called Mothers Ruin from around these parts do an excellent version of it too...or did...I haven't seen them for a while!

Oh i had the first 2 Marshall Crenshaw cds few years back and loved um.I love that Saxon version also.

Fuck! I really didnt know Crenshaw was that unknown, that S\T Cd is awesome, and he and Cross did a helluva show, Cross is just a little to mellow for my tastes, is extremely talented, and has the talent to write some unbelievably catchy songs, just not really my cup of tea!

Saxon did a very decent cover of his "Ride Like The Wind" hit.

Oh, he's that guy? I love Saxon's version but when I heard the original I thought it was horrible. Really, REALLY old sounding.