rip-off ebay seller [japanrarehunter]

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if that is the bloke I bought 'Cats In Boots - Demonstration' off earlier this year.

I didn't win the auction, but I did recevie a 2nd chance offer.

I remeber thinking it was a little suss at the time and looked to see if it was a shill bidder. From memory everything looked okay.

Maybe it was a different seller, but that name looks very familiar.

Yeah, I've had that a couple of times (with different sellers) - I've received a 2nd chance offer almost straight away. That has to be dodgy. I'm amazed eBay don't do more, I know they want their fees, but this is basically fraud.

I reported him, also. It was fucking hillarious how obvious it was that the person I spoke with at ebay was unconcerned. I had to practically force her to look at one of the auctions to see the partial id he's using to shill bid, & then pointed out that this second id had ONLY been bidding on this one particular seller's auctions. She couldn't have cared less. I got the standard "we'll investigate to see if the 2 id's are connected" bullshit. What a joke.

Someone should report this to Trading Standards (or their country's equivalent). It's a f***ing disgrace!

• 4 weeks later...

Well I see this fucker is at it again. I was bidding on Jokers Cool Deal and guess what Evilbay ID a**a shows up as the highest bidder. He did the same thing on Dare's Out Of The Silence. This is the last time, he did it to me in the past. Fucking done with this guy.

Well I see this fucker is at it again. I was bidding on Jokers Cool Deal and guess what Evilbay ID a**a shows up as the highest bidder. He did the same thing on Dare's Out Of The Silence. This is the last time, he did it to me in the past. Fucking done with this guy.

What a cockhead !!!!!!!!!

Member Id: r***a( 229) US $44.00 Jun-11-10 02:42:17 PDT

Member Id: a***a( 242) US $43.00 Jun-12-10 13:26:07 PDT

Member Id: a***a( 242) US $37.00 Jun-10-10 18:40:03 PDT

Member Id: d***o( 52) US $5.00 Jun-10-10 21:00:03 PDT

Member Id: 6***0( 328) US $3.54 Jun-09-10 16:00:22 PDT

Starting Price US $2.99 Jun-08-10 23:32:59 PDT

a***a is metal72forever, his another korean rip-off partner

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=metal72forever&sort=9&page=&rows=0&completed=1&all=0

• 3 weeks later...

i have found his another partner for shill-bidding, that is darker_than_darkness

look his bid history :

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=darker_than_darkness&sort=9&page=&rows=0&completed=1&all=1

he is black metal maniac, he is bidding on this rip-off's items by the seller's request.

so the known shill-bidding partners are darker_than_darkness, metal72forever and www_diskheaven_co_kr (this is seller himself)

• 2 weeks later...

a good news for the shill bidding sellers as like japanrarehunter

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/07/05/ebay_shill

From the article: "We continue to invest over £6 million every year in industry leading technology to proactively detect shill bidding. We will always work closely with law enforcement agencies to ensure that, on the rare occasion someone attempts to follow in Barrett’s footsteps, they will be stopped and will face the consequences.”

What a load of crap!

how many id this rip-off has for shill bidding?

there are 2 suspicious ids :

n***a (341) and i***y (361)

their bid activity with this rip-off is 100%.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=290451194898&aid=n***a&eu=0yKT2uKL9rnJc6q6IV64I2WN461XNW9Spn8OTa8pBco%3D

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=250661056050&aid=i***y&eu=bT47bkYJ33mwM4Tgi3b%2FSf2ttTgIaSWL

it is so funny n***a (341) and i***y (361) don't bid on same item. :christmas:

at the moment, this rip-off's sale list :

ripoff.png

a***a (499) is metal72forever,

n***d (38) is darker_than_darkness,

the suspicious n***a (341) and i***y (361)

he is the worst shill-bidding seller in the world

:omg:

Just incredulous reading this. I can't believe eBay hasn't done anything about this. Do many of the items "won" by these fake bidders get relisted?

• 2 weeks later...

i found who is i***y (361). he is happy-gloria. look his recent bidding history.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=happy-gloria&sort=9&page=&rows=0&completed=1&all=1

so followings are the account list for shill-bidding AT THE MOMENT.

darker_than_darkness

metal72forever

www_diskheaven_co_kr

aorheaven_korea

happy-gloria

• 5 months later...

last time, the account list for shill-bidding by this rip-off

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=sleez777&sort=9&page=&rows=0&completed=1&all=1 (his korean friend)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=metal72forever&sort=9&page=&rows=0&completed=1&all=1 (his korean friend)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=hysystem&sort=9&page=&rows=0&completed=1&all=1 (his another account)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=arterror&sort=9&page=&rows=0&completed=1&all=1 (his korean friend)

(there can be more accounts for shill-bidding)

that is just the item list he faied as he or his friend won. problem is the items they got outbid.

if you purchased any item from this rip-off, check the item bid history, and if the second or third high bidder is one of h***e ( private ) = hysystem , a***a ( 518 ) = metal72forever, 7***e ( 90 ) = sleez777, r***a ( private ) = arterror, YES you got ripped off.

I have a dumb question. Is there any upside at all to ebay changing the names to a***f or whatever instead of letting everyone see who everyone else is? I have always thought this was a ridiculous move on the part of ebay but there must be some reasoning to it. It just seems like it makes it easier for people to pull crap like this.

I have a dumb question. Is there any upside at all to ebay changing the names to a***f or whatever instead of letting everyone see who everyone else is? I have always thought this was a ridiculous move on the part of ebay but there must be some reasoning to it. It just seems like it makes it easier for people to pull crap like this.

E Bay thinks this will prevent watchers from offering CDs Off of E Bay to other buyers who they know by E Bay ID. It is intended to prevent THEM from losing money....it has nothing to do with protecting buyers and sellers on E Bay. Everything E Bay does has a motive of making them more money and protecting their interests.....everything else is just hype from E Bay about protecting buyers and sellers....

(Example: Why would E Bay only allow a buyer to leave negative feedback and not a seller? Have you looked at the ebay feedback percentage. Anyone who has less than 100% has to be a seller. If you are a seller, you have no idea of the reliability of any buyer who may be bidding on your item. I always leave positive feedback for buyers on my auctions, but, it is a moot point really.

E Bay thinks this will prevent watchers from offering CDs Off of E Bay to other buyers who they know by E Bay ID. It is intended to prevent THEM from losing money....it has nothing to do with protecting buyers and sellers on E Bay. Everything E Bay does has a motive of making them more money and protecting their interests.....everything else is just hype from E Bay about protecting buyers and sellers....

(Example: Why would E Bay only allow a buyer to leave negative feedback and not a seller? Have you looked at the ebay feedback percentage. Anyone who has less than 100% has to be a seller. If you are a seller, you have no idea of the reliability of any buyer who may be bidding on your item. I always leave positive feedback for buyers on my auctions, but, it is a moot point really.

I see. Makes sense being as ebay is only after the almighty dollar. It's been a while since I've bought anything on ebay, and even longer since I've sold something. I just don't feel confident or comfortable doing any business on that site with all the crap one has to deal with.

• 4 months later...

sorry for bringing up the old thread,

i just saw couple of interesting items from him, and with him charging a ridiculous price for shipment, i thought only by winning 2-3 items the cost will be acceptable, but other than fake bidders, does his items legit and he sent them or not ? just curious, probably i'll snap in a reasonable bid at the very last minute

sorry for bringing up the old thread,

i just saw couple of interesting items from him, and with him charging a ridiculous price for shipment, i thought only by winning 2-3 items the cost will be acceptable, but other than fake bidders, does his items legit and he sent them or not ? just curious, probably i'll snap in a reasonable bid at the very last minute

While I hate shill bidding, I will hate to see the guy go if he gets the boot. He carries some rare items. His shipping has been fair with me sending EMS w/o cases. Although some of those cd's above were won by me so that kind of irritates me...

I got ripped off when I won all the 1st press Thin Lizzy CD's but I just had to have them. I didn't know about this back then and it got really expensive but at least now I've got them!