rip-off ebay seller [japanrarehunter]

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this rip-off seller has other account for buying, that is kisstherecords

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...ted=1&all=1

he won SKAGARACK CD for $810.

but when i looked the bidding history, it seems the second high bidder ".***s( 8 )" is not serious bidder.

i guess the second high bidder is fake account for shill bidding or he just bid on the item to fuck kisstherecords off.

anyway that is good present for this rip-off seller :christmas:

I was the second highest bidder in that auction, and I was really serious about getting that CD! Didn't know about the shill bidders until reading this post. Good thing that he ended up with damn thing himself, I just got caught up in spirit of bidding. Actually I already have the CD with autographs from Skagarack, but mine is without the OBI strib, and there's nothing I want more to complete it with the OBI :-)

I think you misunderstood, The seller in this case is a good seller. They were talking about hysystem, japanrarehunter and hysystem21........ sonicalchemist on the other hand don't have nothing to do with those guys,

and is a good seller. I been buying CDs off of him since the early days of eBay........ Never a problem.

Guest SkagarackDK

but when i looked the bidding history, it seems the second high bidder ".***s( 8 )" is not serious bidder.

i guess the second high bidder is fake account for shill bidding or he just bid on the item to fuck kisstherecords off.

I was the second highest bidder in that auction, and I was really serious about getting that CD! Didn't know about the shill bidders until reading this post. Good thing that he ended up with damn thing himself, I just got caught up in spirit of bidding. Actually I already have the CD with autographs from Skagarack, but mine is without the OBI strib, and there's nothing I want more to complete it with the OBI :-)

I think you misunderstood, The seller in this case is a good seller. They were talking about hysystem, japanrarehunter and hysystem21........ sonicalchemist on the other hand don't have nothing to do with those guys,

and is a good seller. I been buying CDs off of him since the early days of eBay........ Never a problem.

Just re-read the post, and I clearly misunderstood that one :-) Thanks..

Just re-read the post, and I clearly misunderstood that one :-) Thanks..

Wait a week or so and try to contact him to see if you can buy it from him without an auction. I tried that but the douche bag said he had a copy of the CD I wanted that he shill bid on me then he turned around and said he didn't have it anymore.

• 1 month later...

What???Unbelievable!

I have purchased MANY Cds from this guy.He is totally perfect!And the CDs he sell,too.

I can't believe that he is stealing collector's money with this cheap way....I have seen many times the IDs that the guys above mentioned,but I couldn't imagine that he uses this dirty way to gain extra money,although I though that it was too strange for mr.kim78 to have always the same feedback stats after so many purchases...

I would like to thank all the guys here for informing me about that unfair way to gain money...

What???Unbelievable!

I have purchased MANY Cds from this guy.He is totally perfect!And the CDs he sell,too.

I can't believe that he is stealing collector's money with this cheap way....I have seen many times the IDs that the guys above mentioned,but I couldn't imagine that he uses this dirty way to gain extra money,although I though that it was too strange for mr.kim78 to have always the same feedback stats after so many purchases...

I would like to thank all the guys here for informing me about that unfair way to gain money...

Shocking isn't it. You learn something new everyday.

What???Unbelievable!

Yep, if you bought an auction item from him, you probably lost money from him bidding on his own item against you.

• 1 month later...
just let you know this asshole changed the account name,

i look his last auctions when last 4 hours, and he bid on over half of his own items. and he won(?) 27 items out of them.

real asshole !!

ebay is so fuckin stupid you think the only auctions the hardrockheaven co kr has won is off of japanrarehunter . Think they would catch on ... I got screwed by the idiot called him out on it and he said the mr kim was his boss , his English is about like my Korean... I emailed ebay told them what happened and never responded back to me . I filed a shrill bidding report nothing was done ....... But I did not pay him he filed a non paying report but then I told him I was going to file a report with ebay about shill bidding he did not know what it was so I told him he cancelled the transaction .. What A Guy!!

I've reported it too, and they've done nothing. As long as ebay is making money off him, they don't care

ebay is so fuckin stupid you think the only auctions the hardrockheaven co kr has won is off of japanrarehunter . Think they would catch on ... I got screwed by the idiot called him out on it and he said the mr kim was his boss , his English is about like my Korean... I emailed ebay told them what happened and never responded back to me . I filed a shrill bidding report nothing was done ....... But I did not pay him he filed a non paying report but then I told him I was going to file a report with ebay about shill bidding he did not know what it was so I told him he cancelled the transaction .. What A Guy!!

yes, ebay will do nothing against that. one of best solutions is to leave negative feedback reporting his crime.

i wanna leave negative feedback to him, but as i reported it to him, he blocked my account.

he said the mr kim was his boss

quoted from ebay's "Shill bidding policy"

Shill bidding is bidding that artificially increases an item’s price or desirability. It’s also bidding by the people the seller knows—including family members, roommates, or employee—who could have certain information about the item that other members aren’t aware of. To make sure no one gets an unfair advantage, we don’t allow shill bidding on eBay.

mr.kim78 (now www_diskheaven_co_kr) is japanrarehunter, of course.

but if he said the mr.kim78 was his boss, this is also shill bidding.

he said the mr kim was his boss

quoted from ebay's "Shill bidding policy"

Shill bidding is bidding that artificially increases an item’s price or desirability. It’s also bidding by the people the seller knows—including family members, roommates, or employee—who could have certain information about the item that other members aren’t aware of. To make sure no one gets an unfair advantage, we don’t allow shill bidding on eBay.

mr.kim78 (now www_diskheaven_co_kr) is japanrarehunter, of course.

but if he said the mr.kim78 was his boss, this is also shill bidding.

I was going to do that then he blocked me as well but I smoothed talked the prick and he unblocked me , I went to leave feedback and since he filled a non paying report on me for not paying because I called him out on shill bidding and was waiting for a email from egay bay on shill bidding and of course they never responded . But this time mark my word HE IS FUCKED !!

• 1 month later...
He's still doing it, using the user name "v***d". My question is, how do you find out the complete user name he's using for shill bidding?

Good question. As far as I know, you can't find out.....goes to show, why would ebay do this? The answer is so people cannot have as good of an idea on shill bidders. Like you say, if people get away with hiking prices, this makes ebay higher commissions. I'm afraid it's a lost cause. Ebay won't do sh*t about it either.

I reported him, also. It was fucking hillarious how obvious it was that the person I spoke with at ebay was unconcerned. I had to practically force her to look at one of the auctions to see the partial id he's using to shill bid, & then pointed out that this second id had ONLY been bidding on this one particular seller's auctions. She couldn't have cared less. I got the standard "we'll investigate to see if the 2 id's are connected" bullshit. What a joke.

I reported him, also. It was fucking hillarious how obvious it was that the person I spoke with at ebay was unconcerned. I had to practically force her to look at one of the auctions to see the partial id he's using to shill bid, & then pointed out that this second id had ONLY been bidding on this one particular seller's auctions. She couldn't have cared less. I got the standard "we'll investigate to see if the 2 id's are connected" bullshit. What a joke.

Like I have said in a different post he is a joke rip off son of a bitch but do not ask ebay to help they could care less . If he did not pay his monthly bill for selling you better believe they would kick his ass off in a heart beat .............

• 4 weeks later...
this poor seller left good feebacks to himself using the id "www_diskheaven_co_kr" to let the negative feedbacks he received recently go next page. :christmas: but he does not leave any feedback to "www_diskheaven_co_kr". of course, he don't need to do that.

japanrarehunter says he works for diskheaven but in the end they all come from the same place . Does it make sence that someone having a website like diskheaven buying CDS from a seller on ebay . I have never seen NEH buying CDS off ebay to resell on there site or anyone else . Must be something in the water ........

japanrarehunter says he works for diskheaven but in the end they all come from the same place . Does it make sence that someone having a website like diskheaven buying CDS from a seller on ebay . I have never seen NEH buying CDS off ebay to resell on there site or anyone else . Must be something in the water ........

japanrarehunter says he works for diskheaven

if www_diskheaven_co_kr is the ebay account of the web shop, that is shill-bidding. he is confessing he do shill-bidding. he believe that is not shill-bidding. :christmas: he is so stupid guy.

• 2 months later...

www_diskheaven_co_kr's 30-day bid summary :

Total bids: 419

Items bid on: 412

Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%

this rip-off sold total 849 items for last 30 dyas. so he bid on 412 out of 849.

what a crazy shill-bidding fucker :yikes:

How many did he win from himself? LOL