I own it, I want it.....

glam_junkie

On the main site, in addition the 'I Own It' and the 'I want It' options, what's the possibility of a 'I Have A Spare Copy' option?

That way people could basically upload their tradelists to the main site.

Of course not just any one and everyone, but 'approved' people apfter a certain amount of post or time on the message boards.

Also, lisitngs would have to 'expire' over time such that redundant lists aren't left there for years on end.

I find that the discs I wan't are the ones I look at, not the ones I have spares of. If I want it... and someone has it I can see straight away.

Thouhgts?

Possibilities?

Firestream forum, which i visit every now and then, has this... and its really cool. However like the chat function if we did have something people would really need to make sure they kept using it.... i think most have forgotten already about some of the functions on the main site..

Firestream forum, which i visit every now and then, has this... and its really cool. However like the chat function if we did have something people would really need to make sure they kept using it.... i think most have forgotten already about some of the functions on the main site..

that's why I was saying that entries would need to expire over a period of time. there would be no point reading entries from 2 years ago.

so where is this firestream forum thingy?

that's why I was saying that entries would need to expire over a period of time. there would be no point reading entries from 2 years ago.

so where is this firestream forum thingy?

http://musicvault.firestream.net/index.php?go=front

• 3 weeks later...
On the main site, in addition the 'I Own It' and the 'I want It' options, what's the possibility of a 'I Have A Spare Copy' option?

That way people could basically upload their tradelists to the main site.

Of course not just any one and everyone, but 'approved' people apfter a certain amount of post or time on the message boards.

Also, lisitngs would have to 'expire' over time such that redundant lists aren't left there for years on end.

I find that the discs I wan't are the ones I look at, not the ones I have spares of. If I want it... and someone has it I can see straight away.

Thouhgts?

Possibilities?

That actually sounds like a good idea. I'm all for it :)

anwesome idea this. sparked a mountain of responses.

surprising that Dean Geyer bloke hasn't replied here. Where is he?

Who's Dean Geyer? :unsure:

Dean Geyer is an Australian Idol contestant who tunrs up on here and comments every now and then.

BTW, I think my 'I Want It' idea it an awesome idea, but maybe no-one else does////

• 2 weeks later...

Killer Australian melodic rock artist.

Guest deanypoo

Dean Geyer is an Australian Idol contestant who tunrs up on here and comments every now and then.

BTW, I think my 'I Want It' idea it an awesome idea, but maybe no-one else does////

Hi there Gorgeousth