Faron

I`ve mentioned elsewhere that the 2 albums by this band have been under my nose for the best part of 30 years.

As everyone knows I`m not with the times and like all the older stuff or certainly some of it.

I`ve been playing their first album an awful lot of late and think it`s excellent.

The 2nd album I`ve just started to play and look forward to continually playing it (with the odd other album in between) until I`m familliar with it or sick of it, whichever comes first! :unsure::lol:

I`ve read some reviews on the front page but thought I`d bring it into the forum for some updated opinions on the albums, which one is rated the best of the two and which are the standout tracks?

The tracks for me that stand out at the moment are

Once Again

Sing To Me

Heleana

Anastasia

I`ve mentioned elsewhere that the 2 albums by this band have been under my nose for the best part of 30 years.

As everyone knows I`m not with the times and like all the older stuff or certainly some of it.

I`ve been playing their first album an awful lot of late and think it`s excellent.

The 2nd album I`ve just started to play and look forward to continually playing it (with the odd other album in between) until I`m familliar with it or sick of it, whichever comes first! :unsure::lol:

I`ve read some reviews on the front page but thought I`d bring it into the forum for some updated opinions on the albums, which one is rated the best of the two and which are the standout tracks?

The tracks for me that stand out at the moment are

Once Again

Sing To Me

Heleana

Anastasia

Is the 2nd one out on CD ? I didn't even know they had a second one. It's not on HH, unfortunately.

Brilliant disc Faron and I know that Nick is also a big fan of this band aswell. There was a mention of Rock Candy doing the second one, so cross fingers.

Yeah what's with that? ... It's all gone quiet on that front, whereas lesser albums, and not necessarily hard ones to find anyway, have seen re-issues done.