Ebay Seller Warning - Busterthek!

On March 14, I won the CD by Saraya I was bidding on. The seller does not accept PayPal because, in his words, "there is fraud in that company". Well someone I know who works for Ebay here in Burnaby told me if you pay with PayPal your safe.

Anyway, he accepts payment with Bidpay. As I was setting up a Bidpay account, it required the sellers address. I sent this guy THREE emails requesting his address and HE NEVER RESPONDED. After I sent him my third email, he sent my email back to me without giving his address. I could not get past this field.

So, I had to bid on another seller's "Saraya" CD which I eventually won and paid. And now busterthek is coming after me. :devil: I just filed a mediation with Ebay requesting to cancel the CD. The guy should read his email!!!

So far, every seller has given me POSITIVE feedback. I got one saying "Fast transaction. You won't find a better customer."

Sorry to hear of your woes!!

The person in question has bought from me and I have had no problems.

Good to see you got things squared away! :D Sometimes a little miscommunication can lead to a lot of headaches. :doh: