Faith Circus

blindjester

I just received that and Talon in the mail, but I haven't even opened them yet. :(

I'm thinking of ordering both of them when I pre-order this new band I've heard about. :whistle:

Is that new band the one called 'MakeyouCry' per chance? :headbanger:

I just received that and Talon in the mail, but I haven't even opened them yet. :(

I'm thinking of ordering both of them when I pre-order this new band I've heard about. :whistle:

Hey HH

Well when you order THREE titles you get the third one half off. Also we will ship the two in stock titles asap. The pre order title will be shipped upon its arrival at no additional shipping cost to you.Not bad huh? :-)

So third cd is half off. Pre ordering a title will ensure you have it before anyone else AND you also save on shipping. As the shipping is free when pre ordering it with other titles.

PLUS I PROMISE U WILL ENJOY THEM!!!! :-)

If you place your order in the next day or so you can have it by wed, thurs the latest. Granted thats if you are in the US.

JK

Ordered Faith Circus, Talon and Far Cry. They better be good or I am boycotting Dakota Rock Fest next year. And Taco will not be happy <_<

Any chance my Far Cry can be autographed by the schmucks in the band before its shipped??

Oh and John, throw some freebies at me too. I get lots of cool comments on my Goodbye Thrill T-Shirt you sported me at DRF :headbanger:

~Chad a.ka. "Taco's Daddy"

Ordered Faith Circus, Talon and Far Cry. They better be good or I am boycotting Dakota Rock Fest next year. And Taco will not be happy <_<

Any chance my Far Cry can be autographed by the schmucks in the band before its shipped??

Oh and John, throw some freebies at me too. I get lots of cool comments on my Goodbye Thrill T-Shirt you sported me at DRF :headbanger:

Hey DD..... Look fwd to your thoughts on these new titles. You should have your cds by today if you havent received them yet. We have TALON tshirts btw. Email me about how grabbing one if your interested. The TALON shirt is black with the album cover on the front.

as for the freebie thing. Thanks for publicly posting about getting freebies. Im sure i wont have to worry about having to give EVERYONE a freebie now....Thanks :tumbsup: ..... :doh:

LOL

JK

Hey DD..... Look fwd to your thoughts on these new titles. You should have your cds by today if you havent received them yet. We have TALON tshirts btw. Email me about how grabbing one if your interested. The TALON shirt is black with the album cover on the front.

as for the freebie thing. Thanks for publicly posting about getting freebies. Im sure i wont have to worry about having to give EVERYONE a freebie now....Thanks :tumbsup: ..... :doh:

LOL

JK

No problem John! I know how you love to please the masses!

Seriously, looking forward to the tunes. :banger::banger::banger:

Hey HH

Well when you order THREE titles you get the third one half off. Also we will ship the two in stock titles asap. The pre order title will be shipped upon its arrival at no additional shipping cost to you.Not bad huh? :-)

So third cd is half off. Pre ordering a title will ensure you have it before anyone else AND you also save on shipping. As the shipping is free when pre ordering it with other titles.

If you place your order in the next day or so you can have it by wed, thurs the latest. Granted thats if you are in the US.

JK

I remember from the Rockarma order that the 3rd is half off. That's a great deal.

And yes I'm in the US, that is if you consider Wyoming the US. :lol:

And to follow up Chad's question will the Far Cry's be autographed like the Rockarma's were?

Also I didn't get a free shirt at Dakota Rock Fest, although you were kind enough to let me listen to some of the Far Cry. :tumbsup:

I hope to see some these bands at next years Kivel, I mean Dakota, Rock Fest. :drink:

Hey HH

JK

I remember from the Rockarma order that the 3rd is half off. That's a great deal.

And to follow up Chad's question will the Far Cry's be autographed like the Rockarma's were?

Also I didn't get a free shirt at Dakota Rock Fest, although you were kind enough to let me listen to some of the Far Cry. :tumbsup:

I hope to see some these bands at next years Kivel, I mean Dakota, Rock Fest. :drink:

\

i THINK i can arrange a autograph copy for anyone that wishes for the FARCRY. See u at next years SDRF!!!

jk

Hey HH

JK

\

i THINK i can arrange a autograph copy for anyone that wishes for the FARCRY. See u at next years SDRF!!!

jk

I want one. I just placed my order yesterday for FarCry, Faith Circus & Talon. :tumbsup:

Hey HH

JK

\

jk

I want one. I just placed my order yesterday for FarCry, Faith Circus & Talon. :tumbsup:

My order was placed on Friday night John! I needs one of them automographed copies of the Farcry!

I just got the Faith Circus in the mail today.

I plan on giving a spin very soon, that is if I can get the Talon out of my cd player.

Still waiting for copies of both of 'em :unsure:

I ordered mine last Saturday and got them today.

Sometimes my orders take longer since we're on the Pony Express out here. :lol:

I just got the Faith Circus in the mail today.

I plan on giving a spin very soon, that is if I can get the Talon out of my cd player.

Still waiting for copies of both of 'em :unsure:

I ordered mine last Saturday and got them today.

Sometimes my orders take longer since we're on the Pony Express out here. :lol:

I ordered on Friday, I believe. I guess I will be hangin' out at the mailbox tomorrow Give me my discs :taz:

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up Faith Circus at Firefest, got it from John himself..... there's some great songs there but for me they were over shadowed by Talon's cd + I saw Talon live, woooo-hooooooo!!!!!! :beerbang:

I'd rate Faith Circus a 6.5 outta 10, Talon gets an 8 outta 10 which is on par with the rating I gave their debut all those years ago.

So whats everyone think of Faith Circus? There seems to be alot of people ordering it, and not many people reviewing it..

I reviewed it. :tumbsup:

Where?

First spin impressions thread. I think it was a week or two ago.

Yeh i read it, you werent impressed... so far a few havnt been impressed... But Pete liked it didnt ya Peteyboo?