66 mustang

best Christian power ballads

My favorite would be Believe, if that is considered a ballad.

I could only really say Stryper.

Never been big on the Christian bands and Soldiers Under Command attack was my first taste of Stryper purchased purely on seeing the cover of the record :)

I like their ballads, more than their heavier stuff.

Oh man... Stryper ballads are some of the worst ballads ever. In my opinion, anyway. Except "Lady."

Yeah, that's the craziest comment I have ever heard. No relevant band barred, Stryper have recorded the worst ballads of any hard rock band I know of. Their hard rock sound (minus the lyrics) was always great, but all their ballads before 'Lady' are absolutely awful. 'Lady,' however, is utterly brilliant.

I love this and has some great lyrics.

I don't like that even a tiny little bit. Hate it, if I'm being honest...

I could only really say Stryper.

Never been big on the Christian bands and Soldiers Under Command attack was my first taste of Stryper purchased purely on seeing the cover of the record :)

I like their ballads, more than their heavier stuff.

Oh man... Stryper ballads are some of the worst ballads ever. In my opinion, anyway. Except "Lady."

Yeah, that's the craziest comment I have ever heard. No relevant band barred, Stryper have recorded the worst ballads of any hard rock band I know of. Their hard rock sound (minus the lyrics) was always great, but all their ballads before 'Lady' are absolutely awful. 'Lady,' however, is utterly brilliant.

I agree with everything except the last. I don't like it at all.

I just skipped through most of the imbedded vids to see if i was missing anything.

As expected not my thing at all and i would probably skip virtually every track (except maybe that Guardian track if i could imagine he wasnt singing about God).

The REZ song took the prize tho - truly horrific :(

I just skipped through most of the imbedded vids to see if i was missing anything.

As expected not my thing at all and i would probably skip virtually every track (except maybe that Guardian track if i could imagine he wasnt singing about God).

The REZ song took the prize tho - truly horrific :(

Buddy, I prefer all of them to Heat's "all of nights". Even the queenish one from Impellitteri.

That HEAT song is one of their weaker but i would take it over virtually all of these.

That HEAT song is one of their weaker but i would take it over virtually all of these.

QFT.

But if Holy Soldier's 'Crazy' is a ballad then I have a vagina, and I officially like a christian ballad. Because that's a great song, but it's not a ballad and thank christ it's not even a christian song. There are no christian lyrics in the song, thankfully, which help it be brilliant.

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but this is a great song;

Buddy, you 're really a true believer! :tumbsup:

Glen, on 13 Apr 2014 - 5:47 PM, said:
Backed. I LOVED All The Nights. Stunning track.

Buddy, you 're really a true believer! :tumbsup:

Glen, on 13 Apr 2014 - 5:47 PM, said:
Backed. I LOVED All The Nights. Stunning track.

and the past comes back to haunt you.........the search facility on this site is way too good :whistle:

Let me put it this way - I wouldn't skip it ;)

Another meaningless and worse than all nights ballad with Rock's wailing over the place...

Another meaningless and worse than all nights ballad with Rock's wailing over the place...

I always preferred "I'll Be Waiting for You," until Garden of Chaos was released, and then it was this:

Didn't even listen to the video, but now I've got "How Many Times" stuck in my head. That's how you know it's a great song.