Danger

LV KIX

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO who actually bought this?

Linds, Geoff, and my wonderful self? That all?

Sales to australia must be going thru the roof. maybe they'll tour?

if the cdr is anything to go off.... theyll only bring the lead singer and get Aussie band "Stand" to be the musicians...

Better that than playing naked... which the front of thier CD appears to be. :unsure:

SO who actually bought this?

Linds, Geoff, and my wonderful self? That all?

Sales to australia must be going thru the roof. maybe they'll tour?

if the cdr is anything to go off.... theyll only bring the lead singer and get Aussie band "Stand" to be the musicians...

Better that than playing naked... which the front of thier CD appears to be. :unsure:

if that is one of the band, they can play naked and ill forgive them for everything..

This is the piece of crap i paid 10 bucks for!

shoiteeu3.jpg

Whoa! Is that a 52X??? Awesome!!!!

I dont share your excitement.

I like the way they have made the cd label look like a cheap cd-r - very classy. I'll give you $20 for it?

shoiteeu3.jpg

I like the way they have made the cd label look like a cheap cd-r - very classy. I'll give you $20 for it?

I know! Check out that font they used, it almost looks like they wrote on the disc with a Sharpie! :headbanger:

shoiteeu3.jpg

I know! Check out that font they used, it almost looks like they wrote on the disc with a Sharpie! :headbanger:

What disc was this one again - the new Farcry - is that you Pete on the right? :whistle:

shoiteeu3.jpg

What disc was this one again - the new Farcry - is that you Pete on the right? :whistle:

I've been hoping to come across a "Traxdata" brand cd-r for years. I hear they are highly collectable and über cool!

shoiteeu3.jpg

I've been hoping to come across a "Traxdata" brand cd-r for years. I hear they are highly collectable and über cool!

I am taking offers for this UBER HYPER MEGA VERY RARE item.....

do i hear one pickle? One pickle anyone???

shoiteeu3.jpg

I am taking offers for this UBER HYPER MEGA VERY RARE item.....

do i hear one pickle? One pickle anyone???

Here's a pickle for ya!

shoiteeu3.jpg

Wait a minute... Did you write on that CD or was that done by one of the band members...? They sure did put a lot of time into that CD if they personally labeled each one. Or perhaps they paid someone else to label each CD.

I don't know...looks like a collectors item to me. A TRAXDATA CD... Must be rare, or at least my humble collection doesn't contain one as of yet. I'm guessing that this DANGER CD isn't gonna be the first either. :unsure:

shoiteeu3.jpg

Wait a minute... Did you write on that CD or was that done by one of the band members...? They sure did put a lot of time into that CD if they personally labeled each one. Or perhaps they paid someone else to label each CD.

I don't know...looks like a collectors item to me. A TRAXDATA CD... Must be rare, or at least my humble collection doesn't contain one as of yet. I'm guessing that this DANGER CD isn't gonna be the first either. :unsure:

that was the band who wrote on it..

shoiteeu3.jpg

that was the band who wrote on it..

i wouldnt give them credit for that either.. its not like that had 500 sitting around they had to do, its more like "oo an order... burn one off.."

One more question on this disc. Were all of the recordings on a TRAXDATA disc? :whistle:

Just think... when they're famous you have an original hand written copy.

Imagine having a John Lennon demo with his own writing on the front... priceless.

Like those panties Geoff gave you with his number on them...

.... and the hole in the rear

• 4 weeks later...

I came back for a break in my travels for Christmas and this was in the mail waiting for me. A large part of me died when I opened "it".