Danger

LV KIX

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered this! :)

I got it on Friday too. Party time.

Got it as in "received" or got it as in "ordered"?

Haven't received mine yet :crying:

I thought about that as soon as I typed it. Yeah, just ordered it. No receival yet. :)

Let me know what you think of this one when it gets there. It's on my short list of CDs to get.

Thanks... :drink:

I've heard the songs and I can tell you now it is WELL worth it. For the price I paid, you'd be insane not to pick it up.

I've heard a few of the new tracks, but not all yet .... and they sound awesome.

Amazing that this band started off as more of a metal band basing themselves on the likes of Iron Maiden, Helloween,....ect.

CDbaby used to stock their old albums, but I believe they are sold out now. They were selling for $5. I only managed to nab one of them. By the time I received the first one, ahd a listen, decisded to get the other...they had already sold out.

I thought about that as soon as I typed it. Yeah, just ordered it. No receival yet. :)

Let me know what you think of this one when it gets there. It's on my short list of CDs to get.

I've heard the songs and I can tell you now it is WELL worth it. For the price I paid, you'd be insane not to pick it up.

I've heard a few of the new tracks, but not all yet .... and they sound awesome.

Amazing that this band started off as more of a metal band basing themselves on the likes of Iron Maiden, Helloween,....ect.

CDbaby used to stock their old albums, but I believe they are sold out now. They were selling for $5. I only managed to nab one of them. By the time I received the first one, ahd a listen, decisded to get the other...they had already sold out.

are they the ones you can download off their site? they looked pretty glam to me..

are they the ones you can download off their site? they looked pretty glam to me..

no, they're not even listed with the discography anymore. they mention them in the bands bio tho.

here they are on cd baby...still available for download (and 1 says back in stock soon):

http://cdbaby.com/cd/danger

http://cdbaby.com/cd/danger2

Covers still look pretty glam, but music a bit of a mix.

Mine was apparently sent today...

buying all cd's should be that easy!

And cheap.

and cdrs!

Got mine today. All 3 eps were cdrs.

Wasn't sure what to expect, cos their other disc I have of their is pressed, but then again all the other swedish bands releaseing eps are doing the exact same thing.... cdr with below sub-par printed covers

And cheap.

and cdrs!

Wasn't sure what to expect, cos their other disc I have of their is pressed, but then again all the other swedish bands releaseing eps are doing the exact same thing.... cdr with below sub-par printed covers

HAHA! Quality. Can't wait to, uh, get it. :lol:

And cheap.

and cdrs!

"First touch" is a cdr????

And cheap.

and cdrs!

Yup!

Not printed or anything. Just a blank/plain cdr.

And cheap.

and cdrs!

Yup!

Wait.. your kidding me right?!

Please tell me your kidding me..

And cheap.

and cdrs!

Yup!

That's such fucking bullshit, I can't believe it. <_<

btw here's a pic of the new FarCry CD, which will also be available at CDBaby if you guys want to preorder it...

411D0TXWPKL_SL500_AA280_.jpg

And cheap.

and cdrs!

Yup!

That's such fucking bullshit, I can't believe it. <_<

btw here's a pic of the new FarCry CD, which will also be available at CDBaby if you guys want to preorder it...

411D0TXWPKL_SL500_AA280_.jpg

You mean it comes in a plastic case?! WOO!

And cheap.

and cdrs!

Yup!

Not kidding.

At least most other bands releasing stuff on cdr actually print up labels to make it look like something worth owning. This was literally just a blank cdr with what looks like computer printed cover.

And cheap.

and cdrs!

Yup!

Not kidding.

At least most other bands releasing stuff on cdr actually print up labels to make it look like something worth owning. This was literally just a blank cdr with what looks like computer printed cover.

Are you gonna ask for your money back?

And cheap.

and cdrs!

Ouch... If it's just a crappy CDR anyway... Who wants to make me a copy...? :whistle:

Sorry to hear this news. Very poor marketing for a band I felt like had potential.

I just ended up downloading all the ep tracks they had available from their website and making my own cd-r. Think I should send the band a bill?

I just ended up downloading all the ep tracks they had available from their website and making my own cd-r. Think I should send the band a bill?

Only if you include my severed middle finger in the envelope.

Have i mentioned how bloody annoyed i am?!

I bet I laugh when I get it. There will be tears in the back of my eyes, just waiting, but I'll have to laugh aloud at least once when I see this.

I bet I laugh when I get it. There will be tears in the back of my eyes, just waiting, but I'll have to laugh aloud at least once when I see this.

I wont be laughing..

Want a blank CD-R mate? - I have a few spare!! $20 inc p+p to you! :lol:

I wont be laughing..

Want a blank CD-R mate? - I have a few spare!! $20 inc p+p to you! :lol:

Now that's just cold Jez! :whip::lol:

the songs are good!

california red is a killer track.

think of it this way... it's no different than paying for a few downloads. You're still supporting the band.

Agreed.... But I think most would agree that if it was packaged a little better it would sell better and the band could most likely raise the price slightly without to many complaints. I just think this product may turn buyers off. Even if their next release is packaged better many may be reluctant to take a chance on the product.