Danger

LV KIX

I've been going to this myspace page just about every day for months now to listen to these tunes. The links to actually order the CD don't work for me. If you are into glam...check these guys out if you haven't already.

DANGER ~ http://www.myspace.com/bestdanger

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but they don't accept paypal, ccnow, credit card or anything like that.

To buy the cd you have to send them cash or deposit straight into their bank account (which was gonna cost me $22 in fees). I really want the new disc, but they need to make it available!!!!!

Any suggestions?

I have this sitting on my computer and it did sound pretty good from what I sampled. Not sure why it hasn't made it to disc yet but I might have to rectify that...

Not sure why it hasn't made it to disc yet but I might have to rectify that...

....are you gonna buy it?

I'll let you off paying for it this time, cos they have just made it too had to buy anyway.

If it's good, sure I'll buy it one day.

ZOMFG, so I heard 'First touch' and if I'm being totally honest, these guys are as good as Crashdiet, if not a little more consistent. F*cking excellent EP.

ZOMFG, so I heard 'First touch' and if I'm being totally honest, these guys are as good as Crashdiet, if not a little more consistent. F*cking excellent EP.

I thought a few on here might like this one. But you, my friend Geoff, were not one of them. :unsure:

Actually... I'm not surprised you like it. You are actually more opened to giving stuf a chance then alot of people.

I hope others will like it as well... Now, if they would only make this more easily available.

I thought a few on here might like this one. But you, my friend Geoff, were not one of them. :unsure:

Actually... I'm not surprised you like it. You are actually more opened to giving stuf a chance then alot of people.

I hope others will like it as well... Now, if they would only make this more easily available.

Sleaze hard rock with juicy riffs, leaning more into the melodic side with big choruses... what the hell would I not like about this one, mate? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

I picked up the first two releases by these guys (when they were available) off of CD Baby for 5 bucks each. Both of those are listed over on the main site. They were more melodic metal sounding. It sounds like they changed their sound for this release to a more sleaze sound. I believe they have a different singer to. It's not bad though.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest *Saturn
Not bad ... that track "California Red" (what the fuck does that MEAN??) is a winner

California Red is a cheap wine that you can buy in the Swedish owned by state's stores. The wine is a product from CA USA. I've read that the guys always drank this cheap wine in the beginning of their career. I bought some a while ago, It tastes like SHIT hahaha.

>> California Red is a cheap wine that you can buy in the Swedish owned by state's stores. The wine is a product from CA USA. I've read that the guys always drank this cheap wine in the beginning of their career. I bought some a while ago, It tastes like SHIT hahaha. <<

Aha - mystery solv-ed. And yes, there is definitely a lot of crap that comes from California as far as alcohol (and people!) is concerned .....

• 1 month later...
Danger are finally accepting paypal.

Pick up copies of their old eps before they go. Apparently once the current stock is gone...that is it!

Thanks for the heads-up on this info. :drink:

I just ordered this! :)

I got it on Friday too. Party time.

Got it as in "received" or got it as in "ordered"?

Haven't received mine yet :crying:

I thought about that as soon as I typed it. Yeah, just ordered it. No receival yet. :)

I thought about that as soon as I typed it. Yeah, just ordered it. No receival yet. :)

Let me know what you think of this one when it gets there. It's on my short list of CDs to get.

Thanks... :drink:

Let me know what you think of this one when it gets there. It's on my short list of CDs to get.

Thanks... :drink:

I've heard the songs and I can tell you now it is WELL worth it. For the price I paid, you'd be insane not to pick it up.