TALON......

KIVELRECORDS

I have the S/T album and I really like it. I am looking forward to this release. After listening to the first track from this new album, they seemed to have began right were they left off from their S/T album.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the S/T album and I really like it. I am looking forward to this release. After listening to the first track from this new album, they seemed to have began right were they left off from their S/T album.

Thanks DD!!

Im sure you will be pleased with the final results. Now on the topic of the new album. We have comisioned a run of 100 TSHIRTS of the album cover art. We have sizes ranging in sizes- S,M,L,XL,2X and 3X . Qty are limited on the Small and 3X. The shirts are GILDENS ...so they are not some cheap tshirt.

If you are interested in a shirt, poster or band photo of the band, and or the album art. Please email me and let me know. We are expecting to run through these pretty quick. So grab one now while u can...!!! ;-)

Also if you havent placed your order for the new cd....then what are you wiating for???????? ;-)

Cheers

JK

Hey Folks

A THIRD cut off of TALON "Fallen Angel" is now up on www.melodicrock.com Check it out!!!

Also...we just got word that the TALON cds have shipped from the plant and are on the way to us. So we should have them by mon, tues the latest! So if you havent pre ordered yours yet. Then we suggest you do so and be the first to have it. We ship all pre orders the day they arrive from the plant. So you will have your copy before the wholesalers even get them in stock. Now lets hear some feedback on the thrid cut, "What About Me"

Thank You

John

Hey Folks

A THIRD cut off of TALON "Fallen Angel" is now up on www.melodicrock.com Check it out!!!

Also...we just got word that the TALON cds have shipped from the plant and are on the way to us. So we should have them by mon, tues the latest! So if you havent pre ordered yours yet. Then we suggest you do so and be the first to have it. We ship all pre orders the day they arrive from the plant. So you will have your copy before the wholesalers even get them in stock. Now lets hear some feedback on the thrid cut, "What About Me"

Thank You

John

John

First off, I appologize for taking so long to finally make it my business to listen to the MP3 samples provided for the new releases.

Number two.....I am stoked...literally on fire.....waiting for the Faith Circus and Talon releases to hit my CD player. I loved all the tracks I heard over at Melodicrock.com immensely. Both had a fresh sound that immediately caught my ear. In my old age, I am really getting particular in what I buy and am now very discerning. I've told several friends recently "I plan to become very selective in my future purchases and limit what I buy of the new releases. I plan to limit those purchases to those titles that really pull my chain so to speak".

From what I heard, you and the artists have done just that with these two releases.......

Finally....keep diggin' out material such as this.......great stuff for my ears!!!

All the best,

Delbert

Hey Folks

Thank You

John

John

First off, I appologize for taking so long to finally make it my business to listen to the MP3 samples provided for the new releases.

Number two.....I am stoked...literally on fire.....waiting for the Faith Circus and Talon releases to hit my CD player. I loved all the tracks I heard over at Melodicrock.com immensely. Both had a fresh sound that immediately caught my ear. In my old age, I am really getting particular in what I buy and am now very discerning. I've told several friends recently "I plan to become very selective in my future purchases and limit what I buy of the new releases. I plan to limit those purchases to those titles that really pull my chain so to speak".

From what I heard, you and the artists have done just that with these two releases.......

Finally....keep diggin' out material such as this.......great stuff for my ears!!!

All the best,

Delbert

Hey Delbert

Thank you for the kind words. We aim to please and focus on qaulity. When i see posts like yours, i feel we are hitting our target. Look fwd to your review on the cds when u get them this time next week

John

Hello All

Unfortunatley we will more then likely not use pay pal anytime in the near future. We understand how convient it is to use pay pal for the buyer. However we have had less then spectacular experiances. When a buyer can receive goods (1500 worth) THEN reverse the charge, and i have to jump through hoops...that is reason enough for me. We had fed ex tracking numbers, a signiture. They then refunded 1350. When i inquired about the shortage/differance they said the customer didnt get all of the order. ?!!? HUH!?!?

So lets recap...first this buyer says they didnt get 1500 worth of product. ZERO. Then when i prove they did...they said they didnt get it all. Although i had a signiture showing delivery AND email from them confirming they had ALL the goods. Now the kicker....PAY PAL told me that WE had to send them $150 for all this. Bottom line there is no protection for the seller and we will not partake in thier services.

We do offer a safe and secure online credit card service and keep no cc information on file. Infact we never see your cc number only the last 4 digits.

Hope this sheds light on things for people wondering why

John

A 3rd cut off of TALON: "Fallen Angel" is now up on www.melodicrock.com. Check it out!

Now let's hear some feedback on the 3rd cut, "What About Me."

Again, pristine production, but the song leaves me underwhelmed. Just something about this release isn't grabbing me, and I still think it's a pretty standard offering in the melodic hard rock genre, the sort of thing we've heard done thousands of times before. Or maybe I just lean toward the heavier, more aggressive side of the genre and this slick, straight-forward sound just doesn't appeal to me and therefore I should shut my mouth (I heard that, Pete!).

Sorry, John (and the band), while I think plenty of folks 'round these parts will enjoy this, it's just not clicking with me.

A 3rd cut off of TALON: "Fallen Angel" is now up on www.melodicrock.com. Check it out!

Now let's hear some feedback on the 3rd cut, "What About Me."

Again, pristine production, but the song leaves me underwhelmed. Just something about this release isn't grabbing me, and I still think it's a pretty standard offering in the melodic hard rock genre, the sort of thing we've heard done thousands of times before. Or maybe I just lean toward the heavier, more aggressive side of the genre and this slick, straight-forward sound just doesn't appeal to me and therefore I should shut my mouth (I heard that, Pete!).

Sorry, John (and the band), while I think plenty of folks 'round these parts will enjoy this, it's just not clicking with me.

No problem. I appreciate you took the time to sample ....!!

TALON Fallen Angels is now in stock and ready to ship out 1st thing tomorrow morning. So if you pre ordered it, your copy should arrive by the weekend. Also, Thank you for your purchase. If you for some reason have not gotten around to it yet.....well then head on over to our website and Order your copy now now NOW! :-)

www.kivelrecords.com

BTW.....FAITH CIRCUS is now in stock as well :-)

Thank YOU

John

KIVEL RECORDS

I have the CD on the way and ordered a t-shirt as well.

I might do that as well, I quite like the cover and the design of the t-shirt. If only the shipping wasn't so expensive to my place. -_-

I might do that as well, I quite like the cover and the design of the t-shirt. If only the shipping wasn't so expensive to my place. -_-

That's usually how I feel since most of the good music is imported for us. Nice to have at least one good label in the states. :)

That's usually how I feel since most of the good music is imported for us. Nice to have at least one good label in the states. :)

I hear that! :tumbsup:

It's ordered. Hopefully its as good as their last album.

Oh fine, I get replaced by Don Dokken in your avatar. Let's compare careers shall we...

He has one.

I don't.

Okay, uh... never mind... ;)

Oh fine, I get replaced by Don Dokken in your avatar. Let's compare careers shall we...

He has one.

I don't.

Fuck Don Dokken! :D

He has one.

I don't.

Hey! Let's not bring Don into this! Don is a great guy, as is Pete. Since Don has a career, I will give Pete his due and put him back on my Avatar out of respect for him....... :bowdown:

Done.

He has one.

I don't.

Hey! Let's not bring Don into this! Don is a great guy, as is Pete. Since Don has a career, I will give Pete his due and put him back on my Avatar out of respect for him....... :bowdown:

Done.

At least Don can hold his liquor. :lol:

He has one.

I don't.

Done.

At least Don can hold his liquor. :lol:

:rofl2:

Pete can hold garbage cans :lol: