Anybody out there still collecting vinyl?

rocktrade

I picked up a couple Penna. bands that I have looking for awhile yesterday

1) Hybrid Ice s/t

2) Harpo s/t

how bad's that h.ice? :tumbsup:

If you want buddy, I'm still looking for a trade to get "Tantrum" Trenton City Murders..

I picked up a couple Penna. bands that I have looking for awhile yesterday

1) Hybrid Ice s/t

2) Harpo s/t

how bad's that h.ice? :tumbsup:

If you want buddy, I'm still looking for a trade to get "Tantrum" Trenton City Murders..

tantrum was my first ever experience of ordering stuff abroad when i was 18-19. i got 5 copies of it from their label+ 5 heathens rage(they're still there but now are selling audio/video stuff) after listening to them in a buddy's place in athens. then i got 3 copies from their myspace for $25 each(shipping included in the price) with the help of another greek buddy and then i traded them. i felt that i was putting my hands in the treasure chest of "collecting mafia",hehehe. still some of them are for sale but for almost $200. now i have only 2 copies, one with sticker(sealed) and one without for my listening pleasure. sorry but not for trade. i think i told ya to try their myspace page or you could easily visit the singer's place.he still has a box or boxes of them.

knights of fire is one of the best moments of US metal!

• 4 weeks later...

I perv the salvation army and the local thrift stores for any good records, not necessiarly metal or AOR...but just anything that looks good or has an interesting cover. for a dime and a quarter, i rarely end up with stinkers. my three pieces of joy in my collection....ACDC back in black(MINT) and an SRV album ALSO MINT! got those at the Sal in Rapid City with some others for a dime each. it looked to me from the contents that a pissed off wife or GF got her revenge on some poor fuck's vinyl collection.