Jeff Scott Soto - Beautiful Mess

JC_AOR

I officially hate everyone who has heard this album before me.

I haven't heard any of it yet mate either . I am going to wait until it is released in January on CD then get it then!

I haven't heard it yet. :bananamac:

But you probably hate me for some other reason. :lol:

You don't like the new Trivium stuff much do you? That'll be the reason!! :lol:

Don't forget Exodus. :tumbsup:

And you haven't even bothered buying one of the few Power Metal albums I really love, the new Iced Earth. :lol:

And you haven't even bothered buying one of the few Power Metal albums I really love, the new Iced Earth. :lol:

It just came out here and I plan on buying it this weekend. :tumbsup:

• 2 months later...
Just read that the hard copy should be available in Jan 09 and is being packaged with a DVD of his upcoming FF performance

Dont quote me tho.

Great news if true.

:tumbsup:

The latest news on Beatiful Mess is that it will be released in Europe by Frontiers Records on February 20th 2009 w/ bonus tracks. So the track listing will be:

21st Century

Cry Me A River

Gin & Tonic Sky

Hey

Broken Man

Mountain

Our Song

Eye

Bring It Home

Testify

Wherever You Wanna Go

Kick It

Heart Starts Healing (Bonus Track)

Take U Over With Me (Bonus Track)

21st Century and Gin & Tonic Sky (videos - iPod ready versions)

There will also be a DVD included with videos for '21st Century', 'Gin And Tonic Sky', 'Hey', and a piano version of '21st Century'. There will also be some footage from Firefest in October 2008.

Apparantly there is a bootleg floating around on E-Bay with a different track listing and doesn't include the DVD so be careful.

I'm still loving this album and 'Our Song' is right up there as probably my fav song of the year.

Just read that the hard copy should be available in Jan 09 and is being packaged with a DVD of his upcoming FF performance

Dont quote me tho.

Great news if true.

The latest news on Beatiful Mess is that it will be released in Europe by Frontiers Records on February 20th 2009 w/ bonus tracks. So the track listing will be:

21st Century

Cry Me A River

Gin & Tonic Sky

Hey

Broken Man

Mountain

Our Song

Eye

Bring It Home

Testify

Wherever You Wanna Go

Kick It

There will also be a DVD included with videos for '21st Century', 'Gin And Tonic Sky', 'Hey', and a piano version of '21st Century'. There will also be some footage from Firefest in October 2008.

Apparantly there is a bootleg floating around on E-Bay with a different track listing and doesn't include the DVD so be careful.

I'm still loving this album and 'Our Song' is right up there as probably my fav song of the year.

Excellent, I have been waiting for the release date on this for a while. Sounds like a good packege. Will be getting for sure.

Dont quote me tho.

Great news if true.

21st Century

Cry Me A River

Gin & Tonic Sky

Hey

Broken Man

Mountain

Our Song

Eye

Bring It Home

Testify

Wherever You Wanna Go

Kick It

Excellent, I have been waiting for the release date on this for a while. Sounds like a good packege. Will be getting for sure.

That is an absolute brilliant package. An essential purchase for 09 IMO.

I feared for a while that the FF DVD would not be included......it is now so thats great - brilliant gig that was!

& 2 bonus tracks....man am I stoked about that too. :tumbsup:

I like JSS's work as much as the next person, but his stage banter is about as juvenile as it gets. "Hey, how's youse fuckers fuckin' doin' tonight? This next fuckin' song is a great fuckin' song by a great fuckin' dude I fuckin' worked with a few fuckin' years back, and I'd fuckin' love to fuckin' work with him a-fuckin'-gain, fuckers." Gets old real quick.

I like JSS's work as much as the next person, but his stage banter is about as juvenile as it gets. "Hey, how's youse fuckers fuckin' doin' tonight? This next fuckin' song is a great fuckin' song by a great fuckin' dude I fuckin' worked with a few fuckin' years back, and I'd fuckin' love to fuckin' work with him a-fuckin'-gain, fuckers." Gets old real quick.

Genius at Firefest. :bowdown:

He was damned fine at 2002 The Gods festival aswell.

He was damned fine at The Gods festival aswell.

Yeah and I dont really remember one f**k throughout the whole set.

Nor when I saw him with Journey the other year.

Nor when I saw him at The Underworld??

:whistle:

agreed but jss's setlist sucked at his best...........

agreed but jss's setlist sucked at his best...........

:unsure: what do you mean by that??

i worship the man. one of the best pay'n' play throats out there....sorry but i can't get so much into his personal stuff. although i'll buy it(due to my passion of getting(or at least try to get) everything yngwie related :lol: ). as for the stuff he was in i like(except the stuff with yngwie obviously) very much panther, kuni, human clay(with the octopus of bass, mr. jacob), axel rudi pell and scrapp mettle. i don't like the stuff he did with kryst the conqueror and dragonne.