Helloween-Walls of Jericho/Ep(remaster)

Accept-Breaker

Kix-s/t

Kix-Cool Kids

Dirty Looks-Turn of the Screw

Pyramaze-Legend of the Bone Carver

Stryper-Against the Law

The Codex-s/t

Judas Priest-Hell Bent for Leather(remaster)

Judas Priest-Point of Entry(remaster)

Judas Priest-Ram it Down(remaster)

Savatage-Power of the Night

There's like 30 million more but I can't think right now.

I had that Pyramaze on my list for a long time, esp as i loved Lance King with Balance of Power.. i finally got it and.. the whole thing was just ZZZZZ.. it had its moments but wasa big let down and off it went to ebay..

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blind Guardian-To many to list

Edguy-The entire catalog

Accept-Breaker

Kix-s/t

Kix-Cool Kids

Stryper-Against the Law

The Codex-s/t

I had that Pyramaze on my list for a long time, esp as i loved Lance King with Balance of Power.. i finally got it and.. the whole thing was just ZZZZZ.. it had its moments but wasa big let down and off it went to ebay..

I've never heard any of Lance King's projects.

I've read about how good all of them are including that Pyramaze but haven't ever gotten around to picking any of them up. The new Pyramaze with Matt Barlow is really good IMO. :tumbsup:

Quite a few that are up and coming in the next few months:;

Angel - On Earth As It Is In Heaven

TKO - In Your Face

TKO - Let It Roll

Pat Travers - Radioactive

Pat Travers - Black Pearl

Pat Travers - Hot Shot

Newman - Decade

Honeymoon Suite - Clifton Hill

Bob Catley - Immortal

Crown Of Thorns - Faith

Russia - S/T

Force 10 - S/T

ZZ Top - Eliminator (Deluxe Edition)

AC/DC - Black Ice

Hey JEZ!

Where ya getting the PAT TRAVERS-BLACK PEARL from?

I've been waiting for that to be reissued for a loong time!!

All three Pat Travers are released this week (In Europe), seems to be Mid October for the US. Amazon US are doing them

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Pearl-Pat-Trav...5167&sr=8-5

Or direct from the Lemon Records website (I have used them before with no problems)

http://www.cherryred.co.uk/lemon/newrel.php

Quite a few that are up and coming in the next few months:;

Angel - On Earth As It Is In Heaven

TKO - In Your Face

TKO - Let It Roll

Pat Travers - Radioactive

Pat Travers - Black Pearl

Pat Travers - Hot Shot

Newman - Decade

Honeymoon Suite - Clifton Hill

Bob Catley - Immortal

Crown Of Thorns - Faith

Russia - S/T

Force 10 - S/T

ZZ Top - Eliminator (Deluxe Edition)

AC/DC - Black Ice

Hey JEZ!

Where ya getting the PAT TRAVERS-BLACK PEARL from?

I've been waiting for that to be reissued for a loong time!!

All three Pat Travers are released this week (In Europe), seems to be Mid October for the US. Amazon US are doing them

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Pearl-Pat-Trav...5167&sr=8-5

Or direct from the Lemon Records website (I have used them before with no problems)

http://www.cherryred.co.uk/lemon/newrel.php

Thanks Jez! :beerbang:

I'll keep my eye out for them!

Blind Guardian-To many to list

Edguy-The entire catalog

Accept-Breaker

Kix-s/t

Kix-Cool Kids

Stryper-Against the Law

The Codex-s/t

I've never heard any of Lance King's projects.

I've read about how good all of them are including that Pyramaze but haven't ever gotten around to picking any of them up. The new Pyramaze with Matt Barlow is really good IMO. :tumbsup:

Go check out Balance of Power.... NOW. BOP>Pyramaze.

Most of these are things I simply haven't upgraded from cassette or vinyl to CD, or that I have CD-R copies of but would like to get the real deal... there's nothing terribly rare or obscure here (except maybe that Godsize disc) so if anybody has any of these that they wanna give up, gimme a holla please!! (The ones with a "*" after them are the ones I really, really, REALLY want.)

Accept - RUSSIAN ROULETTE

Judas Priest - HELLBENT FOR LEATHER*, POINT OF ENTRY* (don't really care if they're remasters or not, tho remasters would be nice)

Sepultura - ARISE*, CHAOS A.D.*

Jag Panzer - THE AGE OF MASTERY*

Shotgun Messiah - SECOND COMING*

Stryper - SOLDIERS UNDER COMMAND*

D.A.D. - RISKIN' IT ALL

Sweet F.A. - STICK TO YOUR GUNS*

W.A.S.P. - S/T* (would prefer the Snapper Music remaster w/bonus tracks, but will settle for a plain ol' Capitol Records copy if it's in good shape)

Ramones - ROCKET TO RUSSIA,*LEAVE HOME* (remasters on Rhino Recs. w/bonus trx), HALFWAY TO SANITY

Warrior Soul - CLASSICS

Kix - COOL KIDS* or LIVE

Raven - WIPED OUT* or LIVE @ THE INFERNO*

Godsize - DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR*

Dokken - FROM CONCEPTION: LIVE 1981

The Cult - S/T (1994 - the one with the goat on the cover)

Crossing D.A.D.'s RISKIN' IT ALL from this list cuz CDJUNKY41 has an extra copy and is gonna hook me up... thanks bro! :drink:

• 2 weeks later...

The list for me is becoming unmanageable now, as I`m constantly adding stuff at a faster rate than I`m taking them off :(

The list for me is becoming unmanageable now, as I`m constantly adding stuff at a faster rate than I`m taking them off :(

The usual way mate, after being on HH for more than 2 days.

The usual way mate, after being on HH for more than 2 days.

Too many reminders on here :lol:

Most of these are things I simply haven't upgraded from cassette or vinyl to CD, or that I have CD-R copies of but would like to get the real deal... there's nothing terribly rare or obscure here (except maybe that Godsize disc) so if anybody has any of these that they wanna give up, gimme a holla please!! (The ones with a "*" after them are the ones I really, really, REALLY want.)

Judas Priest - HELLBENT FOR LEATHER*, POINT OF ENTRY* (don't really care if they're remasters or not, tho remasters would be nice)

D.A.D. - RISKIN' IT ALL

W.A.S.P. - S/T* (would prefer the Snapper Music remaster w/bonus tracks, but will settle for a plain ol' Capitol Records copy if it's in good shape)

Ramones - ROCKET TO RUSSIA,*LEAVE HOME* (remasters on Rhino Recs. w/bonus trx), HALFWAY TO SANITY

Warrior Soul - CLASSICS

Kix - COOL KIDS* or LIVE

Crossing D.A.D.'s RISKIN' IT ALL from this list cuz CDJUNKY41 has an extra copy and is gonna hook me up... thanks bro! :drink:

You'll be able to cross another one of those off soon. :headbanger:

D.A.D. - RISKIN' IT ALL

Warrior Soul - CLASSICS

Kix - COOL KIDS* or LIVE

Oooh! Ooh! What didja find for me, Wes? Don't keep me in suspense!! (Hops about excitedly)

D.A.D. - RISKIN' IT ALL

Warrior Soul - CLASSICS

Kix - COOL KIDS* or LIVE

Oooh! Ooh! What didja find for me, Wes? Don't keep me in suspense!! (Hops about excitedly)

Wes told me (in strictest confidence) That he got you the last Michael Bolton album. Enjoy!! :tumbsup:

D.A.D. - RISKIN' IT ALL

Warrior Soul - CLASSICS

Kix - COOL KIDS* or LIVE

Wes told me (in strictest confidence) That he got you the last Michael Bolton album. Enjoy!! :tumbsup:

Also I got him the New New Kids on the Block. :bananamac:

D.A.D. - RISKIN' IT ALL

Warrior Soul - CLASSICS

Kix - COOL KIDS* or LIVE

Nice!! I bet that rocks! :guitbannana:

D.A.D. - RISKIN' IT ALL

Warrior Soul - CLASSICS

Kix - COOL KIDS* or LIVE

Don't you already have it? :whistle:

D.A.D. - RISKIN' IT ALL

Warrior Soul - CLASSICS

Kix - COOL KIDS* or LIVE

Don't you already have it? :whistle:

Yeah - I bought two copies, just incase I lost one! ;)

My wants list is still similar to my orig......with only a couple missing...what am I spending my money on??

The new ones are added before the Cheater.....so if you have any you want to GIVE me :whistle:

Crown of Thorns - Faith

Tesla - newie (gonna wait for UK issue though)

Circa - s/t

Cheater - 1983

Art in America - re-issue

Kip Winger - From the Earth to the Moon

UFO - Showtime (got the DVD but need the CD)

Thrills re-issue of 1st Thrills not out just yet

Head East - Live (new...live album available only at gigs!!!!!)

Reckless - s/t reissue

Proto-kaw - ALL three of their CD's

• 3 weeks later...

The Y&T albums are on my want list to buy back.

How my tastes are changing back to the good old days :tumbsup:

Mean Streak

In Rock We Trust

Down For The Count

Contagious

Ten

Probably any of theirs after these as I`ve not heard them :tumbsup:

Mean Streak

In Rock We Trust

Down For The Count

Contagious

Ten

Try the latest DVD/CD 'One Hot Night' aswell mate - awesome DVD.

Mean Streak

In Rock We Trust

Down For The Count

Contagious

Ten

Just been looking into this one, great set list.

Whats the picture quality like on this one?

You`ll notice I`m having a Y&T experience as of late. :tumbsup:

Mean Streak

In Rock We Trust

Down For The Count

Contagious

Ten

Top notch Picture and Sound mate, really nice.

Mean Streak

In Rock We Trust

Down For The Count

Contagious

Ten

Excellent, thanks Jez :bowdown:

Top notch Picture and Sound mate, really nice.

Oh the usual stuff I can't afford....

Concrete Jungle - Wear And Tear

Friction - Baby Talk

Simon Says - Spin This

Rockcandy - Sucker For A Pretty Face

Stuff I can afford but haven't got around to purchasing....

Malice - In The Beginning

Malice - License To Kill

Malice - Crazy In The Night

Vow Wow

White Wolf - Endangered Species

Some more wants....(I have them downloaded but I still want the real deal)

Sweet Teaze - Do It Till It Hurtz

Joker - Cool Deal

Joker - Ecstasy

D.A.D. - RISKIN' IT ALL

Warrior Soul - CLASSICS

Kix - COOL KIDS* or LIVE

Crossing JP's HELL BENT FOR LEATHER off of this list too, thanks to Wes for the hookup. :tumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...