Ok..I will try it here....Pop Evil

eyesis

Gave a few songs a little listen last night... didn't make it onto a CDR... yet. :lol: Sounded okay-ish, imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally gave these guys a listen and I've gotta say, I'm impressed!

(Plus, they're playing Pittsburgh on the 23rd this month. Might have to swing by and see what they're all about.)

Apart from the terrible band name, this is good stuff. Agree about the singers voice, killer....

OK, well the singer is just like Brent Smith (Shinedown) - even has that same twang to his voice. That's a massive compliment tho cos that geyser rules.

Songs were good, but just lacking that killer hook imo.

Will probably check this out tho - good call.

:drink:

I initially skipped over this thread the second my eyes perused the word Soundgarden in a reply a couple of weeks ago. However, my brother metalmaniac777 called me up yesterday to advise that I really needed to give these guys a shot. So, I did. I ran to best buy and got the last copy in stock.

Verdict....There are some kickin' tunes on this disc! Songs like "Shine Down", "100 in a 55", "Stepping Stones" and "Jupiter In June" are some excellent modern melodic hard rock/metal tunes. Granted there is some filler material on this disc, but luckily there's 13 tracks to pick through. And, like Lennie said, there is a Shinedown vibe to them at times. There single "Hero" is nowhere near the best track on the album. Give these guys an honest listen and you will be pleasantly surprised. Ok, there's my two cents on the subject.

I initially skipped over this thread the second my eyes perused the word Soundgarden in a reply a couple of weeks ago. However, my brother metalmaniac777 called me up yesterday to advise that I really needed to give these guys a shot. So, I did. I ran to best buy and got the last copy in stock.

Verdict....There are some kickin' tunes on this disc! Songs like "Shine Down", "100 in a 55", "Stepping Stones" and "Jupiter In June" are some excellent modern melodic hard rock/metal tunes. Granted there is some filler material on this disc, but luckily there's 13 tracks to pick through. And, like Lennie said, there is a Shinedown vibe to them at times. There single "Hero" is nowhere near the best track on the album. Give these guys an honest listen and you will be pleasantly surprised. Ok, there's my two cents on the subject.

Based on this I'll slap it on a disc and see how I go. Soon-ish.

• 5 months later...