Banshee CD's Available

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors
...That's right, all 3 Banshee albums (Cry In The Night, Race Against Time, & Take 'Em By Storm) are all available here, silver pressed:

http://www.bansheerocks.com/store.htm

yeah...i saw that over the weekend.Its about time they re-released those.Ive got Race' but "Cry In The Night" and "Take 'Em By Storm" were damn near impossible to find until now.One thing i found pretty funny though is on their site they claim to be "the best heavy metal band to ever come out of the midwest".....HA ! Talk about an ego.

Freakin sweet! This is on the level, right?? I won't have my order processed by some guy name Lonnie will I?

shipping to the U.S only, are they freakin nuts??

can anyone help a brother out, i can paypal ya to send it to me.

sent ya a pm...

I just ordered Race Against Time and Take 'Em By Storm, but I just couldn't see spending that much for the EP Cry In The Night. I wish they would have priced that one a little cheaper. I'm sure I'll end up changing my mind and grab it later on down the road though.

I just ordered Race Against Time and Take 'Em By Storm, but I just couldn't see spending that much for the EP Cry In The Night. I wish they would have priced that one a little cheaper. I'm sure I'll end up changing my mind and grab it later on down the road though.

$12.99 for Cry In The Night is a steal compared for what it goes for on Ebay if you can ever find it. I'm curious what label this is released on.

$12.99 for Cry In The Night is a steal compared for what it goes for on Ebay if you can ever find it. I'm curious what label this is released on.

I knew I had read it somewhere on their site but it took me forever to find it again...(at the top of the page even and I still missed it! :lol: )

Banshee is an independant band, publishing under our own label, Snowblind Records. All profits from the sales of these items go directly to the band, not the recording industry.

I knew I had read it somewhere on their site but it took me forever to find it again...(at the top of the page even and I still missed it! :lol: )

Banshee is an independant band, publishing under our own label, Snowblind Records. All profits from the sales of these items go directly to the band, not the recording industry.

Sweet, I see someone is already selling them for $14.99 on Ebay.

I like these guys. Well, I only have 'Race against time', but I like it. Funnily enough, it was actually one of the first CDs I ever bought. 'Missing you' is to this day one of my all-time favourite ballads. I'd like to hear their other material.

I like these guys. Well, I only have 'Race against time', but I like it. Funnily enough, it was actually one of the first CDs I ever bought. 'Missing you' is to this day one of my all-time favourite ballads. I'd like to hear their other material.

You really oughta grab "Take 'Em By Storm"...it's great! Easily my fave of the three albums.

You really oughta grab "Take 'Em By Storm"...it's great! Easily my fave of the three albums.

Hell yeah, my local KC band! Finally, Cry In The Night is released on CD! Now I can get rid of one of my last cassettes, which has seen better days, cassettes aren't meant to be played for 20 years! Thanks for the heads up Matt! :beerbang: And I agree, Take Em By Storm is a great CD! What a great band!

Just picked up all 3 of them! Lookin' forward to hearing these remastered! Like others have already said, A GREAT BAND! :headbanger:

I just ordered all 3. I already have Taken By Storm but what the hell only $12.99 a piece and being silver pressed they will fit in nicely in my quantity quality all silver pressed cd collection. I hope they ship them with prority mail.

And I hope they are going to start sending them worldwide !!

I hope they ship them with prority mail.

Probably not...there's an outside chance they may send it by "priority" mail, though ;)

You turkey! :P