Jones Street - Dancin' With The Devil

whiplash1972

Ordered my copy on July 17 so we're closing in on three weeks now and STILL no cd. At first he said it takes two weeks, in the second e-mail I sent.. he said four weeks. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN' ON HERE ??? !!

Have you guys really been getting your copies ? I'm hoping this isn't some kind of scam :angry:

No scam here, just some lazy ass fuckers who can't seem to be bothered to go by the Post Office more than once every 3-4 weeks. Damn shame they can't seem to get the CDs mailed out, since the general consensus is that it's a killer disc.

*took me exactly 2 weeks to get my copy; guess I was lucky... <_<

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ordering now should know it's gonna take a month to get the disc. It's been happening since the first bunch of folks ordered the disc. Complaining now is no use... cos if you'd read this thread before you ordered the disc you'd know it was gonna take forever to get the disc.

Crap, i want it but at that price they should get it out sooner....i dont pay much for my CDs, and when i pay $12+ i expect to get it quick (like the Kivel stuff! cept that one guys CD, whats his name again? Pete?)

For reals. However I'm sensing based on everyone's comments that it will be well worth the wait :headbanger:

I checked the mailbox today and still no cd. :crying:

Judging from the other comments in this thread, I wouldn't recommend holding your breath while you wait. :whistle:

Judging from the other comments in this thread, I wouldn't recommend holding your breath while you wait. :whistle:

Well they told me last week it was going out in the mail at the end of the week so hopefully I get it by Friday.

This band should get their cd to NEH, Cdbaby and other retail outlets that way they don't have to go out of their way to go to the post office.

Any chance I can buy a cdr of this album from SOMEONE/ANYONE until I get my original copy ( I'm dying to hear this) ? If so please send me a pm and I'll shoot my address out to you :)

I can hook you up brother :guitbannana:

Well they told me last week it was going out in the mail at the end of the week so hopefully I get it by Friday.

This band should get their cd to NEH, Cdbaby and other retail outlets that way they don't have to go out of their way to go to the post office.

Still no cd but I did email them again but haven't heard back yet. :doh:

Just curious... has anyone noticed that according to the HH main site, the eBay average for this disc is $51?? Are people really paying that much for this disc rather than getting it directly from the band for $15?? :blink:

Just curious... has anyone noticed that according to the HH main site, the eBay average for this disc is $51?? Are people really paying that much for this disc rather than getting it directly from the band for $15?? :blink:

It's probably the band that's selling it. :whistle:

I don't know, is that the reissue or was it issued before and that's what's being sold?

I'm not sure if this is the first time it's been on cd before or not. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Well after nearly three months and receiving a wrong cd the first time, I finally got mine. I must say that it is quite good. I just wish I didn't have to wait so long for it.

Backed the cd is great but their customer service sucks a big one. :tumbsup:

the extra $36 is a surcharge, it gets the CD to you in under two weeks :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, order placement must be at a standstill for Mr. Crosby and the Jones Street guys........2 months now since I ordered Dancin' With The Devil from their website--> no CD, no response to multiple e-mails. At some point down the road, I guess I could do a c.c. chargeback if all else fails, but what a stinkin' bummer that would be. Oh well, that's my problem, but I just wanted to let the community know about my experience....Jeff.

Well, order placement must be at a standstill for Mr. Crosby and the Jones Street guys........2 months now since I ordered Dancin' With The Devil from their website--> no CD, no response to multiple e-mails. At some point down the road, I guess I could do a c.c. chargeback if all else fails, but what a stinkin' bummer that would be. Oh well, that's my problem, but I just wanted to let the community know about my experience....Jeff.

I hate to hear that. There seems to be very few that didn't have any problems.

IMO it's just bullshit that you ask your customers/fans to pay upfront and not only do you not send right away but you don't have the decency to respond to emails. F#@kers.

IMO it's just bullshit that you ask your customers/fans to pay upfront and not only do you not send right away but you don't have the decency to respond to emails. F#@kers.

Which is exactly why they lost a potential customer in me. -_-

If you want to wait until July I'll bring the disc over and you can burn it, that will probably be quicker than ordering it anyway. :lol:

If you want to wait until July I'll bring the disc over and you can burn it, that will probably be quicker than ordering it anyway. :lol:

I appreciate it Wes, but after reading about all the problems people were having w/their orders I just ownloadedday it from some evil ebsiteway. :spvader: