Jones Street - Dancin' With The Devil

whiplash1972

l_328045a75027f69c8c510c9d3ec18154.png

http://www.myspace.com/jonesstreet

http://jonesstreetmusic.com/

11 tracks - Silver pressed CD - Available now!

l_e6963fb4d368344b523204be1b305c5d.png

:banger:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... hello pretty boys. What's the story here? Is this a new band, or old tracks only now getting released. I must hear this.

The songs on this release were recorded between 1991-1995

1. Dancin' With The Devil

2. Fuck Authority

3. Tell Me Why

4. What Comes Around

5. Thieves of Love

6. Take Your Love

7. Razor to My Wrist

8. When It All Comes down

9. We Won't Be Forgotten

10. Out on Skid Row

11. The Word (FUCK) <---- This isn't a song, but alot of folks will recognize it when they hear it. :P

Based on song names I already like it. :) 1991 to 1993 was a brilliant period of music too, imo, so I am definitely hungry for this one.

I've got a CDR with 4 songs from this band that I think were taken from a cassette. These guys are smokin'!!! Can't believe this finally got released on cd. Everybody needs to grab this one.

Like Matt I have a 4 track cdr and yes it KICKS ASS!!! One of my favorites and IMO a MUST have. Just GREAT stuff!!! :headbanger:

Just wanted to say a big THANKS to Whiplash for the info and site hookup. Like Studboy I bought mine last night. These guys should have been huge IMO. James (Staryder1) if you don't have this pup,pick it up. It will fit in fine with your collection. :headbanger:

speed demon does this release have the tracks you sent me? If so I really need to get it. It's a shame I'm about to hit a financial crunch. I'm saving for a car and Rocklahoma is coming up. This one might get put on the back burner for a while. Will this cd be in production for a while? I would hate to miss it.

speed demon does this release have the tracks you sent me? If so I really need to get it. It's a shame I'm about to hit a financial crunch. I'm saving for a car and Rocklahoma is coming up. This one might get put on the back burner for a while. Will this cd be in production for a while? I would hate to miss it.

Jacob, The (4) tracks that I sent you are 1) Dancin' with the devil 2) Tell me why 3) Steal your heart away 4) Take your love. I didn't see Steal your love on the tracklisting for this release. I am not sure how long this will be avialable,maybe some of the folks here can shed some light. Yes you would LOVE this. I sent you a P.M.

Holy crap-a-moley!! This band kicks ass! I gotta get me one of these!! :banger:

Glad all you folks are enjoying Jones Street; it's amazing what you can find just screwing around on MySpace sometimes. :P

Glad all you folks are enjoying Jones Street; it's amazing what you can find just screwing around on MySpace sometimes. :P

I am sure GLAD you found it! I know I LOVE my 'lil 4 track cdr and I am looking forward to gettin' this puppy. A SUPER find whiplash! :bowdown:

It took 2 weeks from the day I ordered/paid (05-10) for my copy to arrive (05-24)....

hmmm.... looks interesting, reasonably priced - I'm sold!

How much is it overall to Australia, Lindsay? Is there anywhere else you can buy it apart from myspace? (Blocked by work filter :( )

How much is it overall to Australia, Lindsay? Is there anywhere else you can buy it apart from myspace? (Blocked by work filter :( )

seems to be $4.80- shipping where ever it's mailed.

pick it up here: http://www.jonesstreetmusic.com/store.html

seems to be $4.80- shipping where ever it's mailed.

pick it up here: http://www.jonesstreetmusic.com/store.html

Wow, that seems like a decent price. I have to admit, I'd like to hear a sample or two before I do fork over some precious coin. I'll have to remember to listen asap.