"Y" Bands

"Y" Bands  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oy-vay, we've come to the "Y"s, and holy crap, what a lousy letter. Quite possibly the worst letter in the English alphabet when it comes to naming a rock band. As always, write-ins welcome if there's somebody I missed (I even included an "other" option this time).

Frankly, I'm not much of a fan of any of these bands, but I still think Y&T are the runaway favorites and they got my vote.

What say you?

Geez -- I got nuthin' here.

Seriously, when I look in my CD cabinet, "Y" is the one letter of the alphabet that is unrepresented.

If I had to pick one I'd say Y&T, but I'm not even a huge fan of theirs, to be honest. I had one or two of their albums on cassette back in the day but have never felt particularly compelled to upgrade any of 'em to CD.

...when I look in my CD cabinet, "Y" is the one letter of the alphabet that is unrepresented.

I have the same exact problem. As letters go, this one leaves a lot to be desired...

Wow.. Like My Man Keith I got nothin.... I don't think on My CD rack Y is even represented at all......

I DO like one album by Yes, but I don't own anything by Any band starting with Y, so, I am sorry but I don't feel I can vote on this poll.... :anon:

Y&T

But being an old 'Progger', I love Yes as well.

I agree, especially 90125 :tumbsup:

Y&T... no question about it.

I figured when we got to "Y" they would win in a landslide. :headbanger:

Y & T!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only my fave of the poll, but easily my second fave band of all time!

Right after these rockers!

cc.jpg

Rumor has it they have a super greatest hits package :lol:

I went with Yes because I am not really a fan of Y & T.