FIRST LOVE -

BLIND FAITH -

ANGELA -

AFTER THE FALL -

FIRST LOVE - (LIVE) -

PEOPLE GET READY -

BE STILL -

REFUGE -

I bought this for about au$2 in Brisbane about 10 years ago. Sold it for about the same price. They're okay... not a huge fan though. :)

They're okay...not a huge fan though.

I personally think their 2nd album ("Blind Faith") falls into the good-but-not-great category, but their self-titled debut is fantastic. Geoff, how can you not like it? It's got everything you love: big guitars, commercial hooks, catchy choruses, and stacks of backing vox.

Your ambivalance has left me in a state of shock. SHOCK, I say!

lead singer Andy Denton did a solo album that was much more pop than rock. I have it but was never a huge fan of the album (1999) . he also did a album as a duo called Identical Strangers (1997) with the great Randy Thomas, what a great guitar player but the album is mostly acoustic rock style that was not what I wanted from these 2 talented and rockin' guys.

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/find...put=Andy+Denton

I personally think their 2nd album ("Blind Faith") falls into the good-but-not-great category, but their self-titled debut is fantastic. Geoff, how can you not like it? It's got everything you love: big guitars, commercial hooks, catchy choruses, and stacks of backing vox.

Your ambivalance has left me in a state of shock. SHOCK, I say!

I only ever had their 'Blind faith' album, to be honest. I didn't even know they had another album until I read some other posts here. :) I'd like to hear it now. Can you make this happen asap? Thanks.

I only ever had their 'Blind Faith' album...didn't even know they had another album...I'd like to hear it now. Can you make this happen asap? Thanks.

I suspect the debut will be a bit more up your alley. I just emailed you an MP3 of the opening rocker, "Friendly Fire," which gives you a good taste of the album's sound/style. If you like it, there's more where that came from. Let me know.

I only ever had their 'Blind Faith' album...didn't even know they had another album...I'd like to hear it now. Can you make this happen asap? Thanks.

I suspect the debut will be a bit more up your alley. I just emailed you an MP3 of the opening rocker, "Friendly Fire," which gives you a good taste of the album's sound/style. If you like it, there's more where that came from. Let me know.

Thanks mate, I'll let you know what I think. :) Appreciated.

friendly fire, what a song, makes the rest of album simply foregetable !

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto on the debut album being a masterpiece. It's one of my favorite Christian rock albums ever. It blew away their lackluster sophmore release. Legend's debut ranks just under The Brave "Battle Cries". Ahhh, those were days....

Chris

I listened to that song Mark kindly sent me. Definitely a hell of a lot better than the album I had. I'd like to hear this full disc sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
Not really the most photogenic lot, are they? I guess there's a reason Stryper was the only Christian band to get much MTV play (unless you count Creed).

Creed was not a Christian band. Scott Stapp went out of his way to let people know they were not a Christian band

Not really the most photogenic lot, are they? I guess there's a reason Stryper was the only Christian band to get much MTV play (unless you count Creed).

Creed was not a Christian band. Scott Stapp went out of his way to let people know they were not a Christian band

Well there was also a Christian hard rock band named Creed, but completely unrelated. I think that is what prompted some confusion.

Creed was not a Christian band. Scott Stapp went out of his way to let people know they were not...

Well there was also a Christian hard rock band named Creed, but completely unrelated. I think that is what prompted some confusion.

Odd that two bands with the same name both sucked equally bad...

Creed was not a Christian band. Scott Stapp went out of his way to let people know they were not...

I always wondered why the Christian rock band Creed never came out of hiding to sue the hell out of the big and famous Creed for stealing their name.

I always wondered why the Christian rock band Creed never came out of hiding to sue the hell out of the big and famous Creed for stealing their name.

Well, it takes money to sue, and I don't think the 11 albums Creed (the Christian band) sold to their friends and family members generated enough income...

Well, it takes money to sue, and I don't think the 11 albums Creed (the Christian band) sold to their friends and family members generated enough income...

True. Betcha the same lack of money is what kept the Canadian thrash band "Slaughter" from taking Mark and his boys to the cleaners. :money:

True. Betcha the same lack of money is what kept the Canadian thrash band "Slaughter" from taking Mark and his boys to the cleaners. :money:

Just out of curiosity, would you still be able to get sued for using a band name you honestly had no idea existed before you used it? I guess without being able to 100% prove it you'd still be exposed, hey?

• 1 year later...