Blonz - Any fans of this band?

heaven&hell

This cd is NOT better than BJ but is miles ahead better than Blue Tears. I am in total disagreement with most...this album is fantastic! Love the ballad What's on your Mind.

This CD is NOT better than BJ but is miles ahead better than Blue Tears. I am in total disagreement with most...this album is fantastic!

:blink: Did you just say that Blonz is better than Blue Tears? Blasphemy! You & I can no longer be friends.

This CD is NOT better than BJ but is miles ahead better than Blue Tears. I am in total disagreement with most...this album is fantastic!

:blink: Did you just say that Blonz is better than Blue Tears? Blasphemy! You & I can no longer be friends.

I've just heard the Blue Tears debut and it is a good album, but it sounds like they could of been Bon Jovi B-sides.

Maybe I need to spin it again but from what I remember I think I might like the Blonz a little better. :anon:

I've just heard the Blue Tears debut and it is a good album, but it sounds like they could of been Bon Jovi B-sides.

Maybe I need to spin it again but from what I remember I think I might like the Blonz a little better. :anon:

No need to hide...the comment is right on. Blue Tears first cd is over produced & sounds terrible. Their other cd's are just awful...plain awful. Sorry but that's how I feel...

Wow, some wild words here. I think there was another thread on Blonz here once. I've had one opinion on this album since I first heard it and it still stands...

'Miracles', 'Hands of love' and 'What's on your mind' are stunning. Three perfect hard rock tracks. The rest? Not one of the other tracks did anything for me. All decent hard rock I'm sure, but I couldn't even begin to compare these guys to Bon Jovi (was that comment referring to Blonz being better than Bon Jovi of the 80's and early 90's???) or Blue Tears' debut.

Oh no, not another one of these threads. I dare say anyone saying that Blonz are better than Bon Jovi is just doing it to get a rise out of people and the subsequent discussion is probably best avoided (again).

Oh no, not another one of these threads. I dare say anyone saying that Blonz are better than Bon Jovi is just doing it to get a rise out of people and the subsequent discussion is probably best avoided (again).

Oh yeah well Lynch Mob's Smoke This is better than anything that Bon Jovi ever did. :whistle:

Oh yeah well Lynch Mob's Smoke This is better than anything that Bon Jovi ever did. :whistle:

I can't name a CD by any band that is as good as 'Smoke this'.

:o

I can't name a CD by any band that is as good as 'Smoke this'.

Isn't it the best album ever produced? It totally blows Slippery When Wet and New Jersey away IMO. :whistle:

Well i'd pick "Smoke This" over "Piece Of Mind" any day!

I don't know what 'Piece of mind' is, but I suggest you reconsider.

Well i'd pick "Smoke This" over "Piece Of Mind" any day!

So are you saying that album is better than not only one of the best Maiden albums but one of the greatest Metal albums ever?

Everyone has a right to their opinion but this is just fucking stupidity. :screwy:

it was a joke....

but nevertheless, i still think Maiden are overrated..

Not any more over-rated than Bon Jovi.

At least Maiden has continued to play Metal and haven't turned their back on their roots unlike Bon Jovi who totally ingores their first two albums outside of two songs and wants nothing to do with the very scene that made them.