CIRCLE II CIRCLE

TIM (2)

CIRCLE II CIRCLE To Release 'Every Last Thing' Single In March - Feb. 20, 2008

CIRCLE II CIRCLE, the band led by ex-SAVATAGE singer Zak Stevens, will release a new four-track single on March 28 via AFM Records. Entitled "Every Last Thing", it will include a non-album and a live video clip. A new full-length studio CD, "Delusions of Grandeur", will follow on April 25. The album will be issued as a regular jewel case, a limited edition featuring bonus material, and on picture vinyl.

CIRCLE II CIRCLE, JON OLIVA'S PAIN and MANTICORA will team up for the first leg of the North American "Global Intrusions" tour this fall. This marks the first time that Jon Oliva (JON OLIVA'S PAIN, SAVATAGE, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) and Zak Stevens (CIRCLE II CIRCLE, ex-SAVATAGE) have toured together since their days in SAVATAGE in 1999.

Commented Stevens: "It's always special to perform on the same bill with Jon Oliva, especially here in the States! Obviously, Jon has been a huge influence on my musical career and I remain one of his biggest fans. This tour will be a special event for all our fans that have enjoyed our work throughout the SAVATAGE years and now into the new generation of JON OLIVA'S PAIN and CIRCLE II CIRCLE music."

The band's last album, "Burden of Truth", was released in October 2006 via AFM Records.

:banger:

• 4 weeks later...
Burden Of Truth was killer, can't wait to hear the new one.

Yes "Burden of Truth" was awesome. :beerbang:

Fully agree again with you on that one.....Love that album :tumbsup:

• 1 year later...

New CIIC album being written and I love the description of the sound for the new one. :banger:

CIRCLE II CIRCLE — the band led by ex-SAVATAGE singer Zak Stevens — has issued the following update:

"We currently have about 10 songs happening now for the next CD. Working on about 10 more. There won't be 20 tunes on the CD, but it'll give us a lot to chose from for the final cut.

"If you're wondering what it's going to sound like. Picture this: 'Burden Of Truth', 'Delusions Of Grandeur' and SAVATAGE combined into one blasting work! It's turning into something way bigger than we ever imagined."

Have been disappointed with every release since the debut but I keep buying them coz I love his voice. Hope this one lives up to the hype they are trying to generate!