A couple of issues with the site

Geoff

Ive got an issue with the forum... whenever i click "Last post by" i get this msg:

"ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following error was encountered:

Invalid Request: Malformed request

Some aspect of the HTTP Request is invalid. "

Im still having this issue.. :(

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got an issue with the forum... whenever i click "Last post by" i get this msg:

"ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved, perhaps you should get some sleep and stop fussing about with the interweb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following error was encountered: You listen to too much post-Pyromania Def Leppard.

Invalid Request: Try making a valid request for once!

Some aspect of the HTTP Request is invalid, we will not be telling which aspect however. "

Makes sense to me.

I only just actually read it. I thought it was serious and Matt was finally catching onto the fact that we're hoping he leaves the site forever because no one likes him, but it was not to be.

I only just actually read it. I thought it was serious and Matt was finally catching onto the fact that we're hoping he leaves the site forever because no one likes him, but it was not to be.

I tell ya what. Ill leave in about an hour...

I tell ya what. Ill leave in about an hour...

For lunch, like I'm going to do now.

• 2023 Gold Donors

When some here take huge offense to the littlest critique of their favorite bands...im guilty i get a little pissed once in a great while when someone rips up one of my faves,but c'mon....stop trying to argue someone into liking what you like-ain't gonna happen.Think alot people stop coming here because of that sh*t like this.

"ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved, perhaps you should get some sleep and stop fussing about with the interweb.

The following error was encountered: You listen to too much post-Pyromania Def Leppard.

Invalid Request: Try making a valid request for once!

Some aspect of the HTTP Request is invalid, we will not be telling which aspect however. "

Makes sense to me.

ive only just seen this. Pete i love you and want your baby.

When some here take huge offense to the littlest critique of their favorite bands...im guilty i get a little pissed once in a great while when someone rips up one of my faves,but c'mon....stop trying to argue someone into liking what you like-ain't gonna happen.Think alot people stop coming here because of that sh*t like this.

Agreed, that's pointless shit. <_<

Matt, where do you want me to send the baby?

• 4 months later...
Is the main site having problems today?

I couldn't get on to it when I was hoping to pwn Dave on how shit Kix were compared to Poison earlier.

I couldn't get on to it when I was hoping to pwn Dave on how shit Kix were compared to Poison earlier.

That Geoff, is because the "Powers That Be" were punishing you for your lack of taste. :whistle:

That Geoff, is because the "Powers That Be" were punishing you for your lack of taste. :whistle:

Nah, I think the database of proof was just too large to load in any quick manner.

• 4 months later...

All day long I have been having problems when I click "view New Posts". It just hangs. Same goes for "Today's Active Topics". Very frustrating. :(

All day long I have been having problems when I click "view New Posts". It just hangs. Same goes for "Today's Active Topics". Very frustrating. :(

Can you try now?

Everything is working fine for me, including (FINALLY!) the search! They did some optimizing of the settings and database, and searches are working very fast... at least for the moment.

-Dan

Can you try now?

Everything is working fine for me, including (FINALLY!) the search! They did some optimizing of the settings and database, and searches are working very fast... at least for the moment.

-Dan

Everything seems a-ok now.