HH "Reunion" UPDATE!

Blue Charvel

RSVP!!!  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jez - I will give you 28 reasons why you should book a ticket to America in the summer.....

3 birds and 25 cases of beer would do it! :headbanger:

Depends on A.) Who the Birds are B.) What the beer is - if it is 'Speckled Hen' then I may be interested somewhat. Speckled Hen!! Everyone together SSSpppppeeeeeccckkkklllleeeddd Hhheeeeennnnnn. :beerbang::bowdown:

I have no idea what I'll be doing at that point in time. I'm not even 100% sure what I'll be doing this summer. No telling where I'll be at either. I do know that I better not still be in this house. I know that much. I would like to travel around the US. I'm pretty immature and the unknown scares me. Maybe in the not too distant future I will be able to overcome that and go to Minnesota, Arizona, and all of these cool places and explore their vast amounts of stuff. I wouldn't rule out a visit to NJ though. I would like to meet Jay and Silent Bob. Those guys are cool.

I'll try my darndest to get to Rocklahoma 08' though. My friends will be there and another band I'm pretty high on said they would sign stuff for me. If Brian is there he better sign me a Buster Cherry cd too.

This would be top hole....I reckon it's a possibility ..... at least I have well over a years warning to save up (not that I can save up right now though!!!)....and get the okay :lol:

But can't say for certain yet!

This would be top hole....I reckon it's a possibility ..... at least I have well over a years warning to save up (not that I can save up right now though!!!)....and get the okay :lol:

But can't say for certain yet!

Would be VERY cool if you could matey - The British Invasion!!! ;)

Nick I do hope you can pull it off. Need another Steeler fan to repesent. :)

And Jacob you sound a lot smarter than I was at your age, and you have a lot more resources. Just keep talking to someone, like us here and you will figure a ton of stuff out. Do not be afraid to try some new things. Stick your neck out a bit. Sure wish I would have done a bit more neck sticking out... Live and learn. Would be a great pleasure to meet you June of 2009 at the 1st annual Heavy Harmonies all star reunion. (The last sentence goes out to everyone here as well.)

Terry

• 5 months later...

You can most likely pencil me in as a "yes"... but then, I'm practically yer neighbor so it shouldn't be that hard...

As plans are going, then The Brits are coming mate. Hopefully as many as possibe will try to get there.

8 hours on a fucking plane - Oh god the thought of it fills me with joy!! ;)

BUMP!

Less than a year away, who's still up for it. I'm still serious about it if people are still into it. :)

:beerbang:

I'd love to..but chances are slim unless we did it here in the Midwest.. :unsure:

Well if you can it would be AWESOME!

Glad to hear from the rest of you that there is some interest. :)

Come hell or high water, i will do everything in my absoloute power to be there. i told pete this morning even if it involved selling my body and then asking keef i can sack out on his couch, i will be there. ;)

Come hell or high water, i will do everything in my absoloute power to be there. i told pete this morning even if it involved selling my body and then asking keef i can sack out on his couch, i will be there. ;)

How much $$ ya asking.. :blink:

Let the bidding wars commence! ;)

Let the bidding wars commence! ;)

:rofl2:

This'll be brilliant. Seriously, can someone please bring a video camera and shoot out DVDs to everyone who is interested but wasn't able to make it? And I want the video running the whole time. That includes in the bathroom.

This'll be brilliant. Seriously, can someone please bring a video camera and shoot out DVDs to everyone who is interested but wasn't able to make it? And I want the video running the whole time. That includes in the bathroom.

Surely you're gonna make it. :unsure:

I mean who'll share Pete's nachos? :whistle:

You there Wes? :beerbang:

You there Wes? :beerbang:

To far away to know at this point.

To be honest June is kind of a bad month to ask off at the job I'm at now but we'll see.

I'm in!

Would be cool to see a live band to go with the alcohol consumption :beerbang:

I was told by my friends that I grow fond to donkeys & midgets in an alcoholic haze. :crazy:

If you invite me, please keep me away from the following:

Toilet

Microwave

knives

kitchen

bedroom

Diningroom

Livingroom

Backyard

Garage

Garbage

Neighbors