November 21, Byron Bay, The Northern Hotel

November 22, Port Macquarie, Panthers

November 24, Hobart, Wrest Point

November 25, Adelaide, The Governor Hindmarsh

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this serious? Why is it in USD and why only Melbourne? It's not serious is it? If they are actually out here and I miss it in Sydney I'll break something. Can't find anything else on net...

You could find some you tube clips which would confirm that they sound dodgy as hell live now ;-)

• 1 year later...

Saw Skid Row and Ugly Kid Joe last night, in Brisbane. UKJ were excellent...great set list and every bit as funky as I remember them. Skid Row were much the same as when I saw them last. Solinger didn't seem to be able to scream like he used to though. They played 'in a darkened room' which sounded awesome. Had to leave a bit early but overall it was a great bight.

Would love if you guys would kindly keep me posted on anyone coming out here. ;) Had no idea those guys were out. Haha, but :( Where do you guys find out who's touring?

Accept are coming down here later in year. Check on Melodicrock, and magazines that come out on Wednesday, eg Beat or Music in Melbourne, don't know what comes out in your neck of woods Geoff.That is where I see whos coming.

Would love if you guys would kindly keep me posted on anyone coming out here. ;) Had no idea those guys were out. Haha, but :( Where do you guys find out who's touring?

Sorry Geoff, I usually post these gigs on here when I hear about them but to be honest I didn't realise these guys were coming until a few days before the show. There's nothing else I know of at this stage. I mostly get emails from ticket companys or promotors to let me know...guess I've just joined a few mailing lists over the years.

Nah, definitely no need to apologise, mate, but yeah, just a general thing, if you guys hear of anything I'd love to know too. :) To be honest, I saw Skid Row about 2 years ago and it was cool, but I wouldn't have seen them again this time.