Crazy demo tape collectors!

I just listed a killer demo tape from a band called VALHALLA. Here is a link VALHALLA - The Demo

Less than 10 minutes after I listed it I get this message.

MISTDISCS, HOW ABOUT A RECORDED CASSETTE OF THIS GROUP WITHOUT ART FOR $15.00 TOTAL WITH FIRST CLASS MAIL WITHOUT SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION?. WHAT IS YOUR PAYPAL ID?. I AM A COLLECTOR OF ULTRA RARE GROUPS. PLEASE ETS THE RECORDED CASSETTE ON YOUR CD PLAYER SO IT WORKS AND DOES NOT SKIP AND SOUNDS AWESOME. PLEASE REPLY NOW. VALHALLA-THE DEMO RECORDED CASSETTE THANKS, SEAN KAUFMAN **** ******* **** **** ****, FLORIDA ***** USA

FUCK!!! Do these crazy demo collectors have a life or are they sitting at their PC pressing the refresh looking for newly listed demo tapes. :loser:

Take the money and send him a Madonna tape with a VALHALLA label on it. He'll have no proof of anything. :screwy:

Surprising... cuz that's the famous PLEASE REPLY NOW guy but he didn't use his signature line!! :unsure:

Surprising... cuz that's the famous PLEASE REPLY NOW guy but he didn't use his signature line!! :unsure:

Read it again, the line is there just before his address which I'll edit in a minute.

Read it again, the line is there just before his address which I'll edit in a minute.

Ohhh yea, THERE it is... I must've missed it on the first pass... guess I was expecting it to be the last sentence like it usually is. :lol:

I just listed a killer demo tape from a band called VALHALLA. Here is a link VALHALLA - The Demo

MISTDISCS, HOW ABOUT A RECORDED CASSETTE OF THIS GROUP WITHOUT ART FOR $15.00 TOTAL WITH FIRST CLASS MAIL WITHOUT SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION?. WHAT IS YOUR PAYPAL ID?. I AM A COLLECTOR OF ULTRA RARE GROUPS. PLEASE ETS THE RECORDED CASSETTE ON YOUR CD PLAYER SO IT WORKS AND DOES NOT SKIP AND SOUNDS AWESOME. PLEASE REPLY NOW. VALHALLA-THE DEMO RECORDED CASSETTE THANKS, SEAN KAUFMAN **** ******* **** **** ****, FLORIDA ***** USA

FUCK!!! Do these crazy demo collectors have a life or are they sitting at their PC pressing the refresh looking for newly listed demo tapes. :loser:

Sean Kaufman, I think I had a dealing with him sometime ago that name sounds really familiar.

Sean Kaufman, I think I had a dealing with him sometime ago that name sounds really familiar.

Does the phrase PLEASE REPLY NOW ring a bell?? :rofl2:

Does the phrase PLEASE REPLY NOW ring a bell?? :rofl2:

Yeah I don't think it went well so I tried to block in out of my memory.

What does this guy not understand from the word NO? It's only 2 letters and the guy still replies to me and ups the price.

MISTDISCS,

HOW ABOUT $35.00 FOR THIS GROUP ON A RECORDED CASSETTE WITHOUT ART BY FIRST CLASS MAIL WITHOUT SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION?. WHAT IS YOU PAYPAL ADDRESS?. PLEASE REPLY NOW.

VALHALLA-THE DEMO RECORDED CASSETTE

THANKS,

SEAN KAUFMAN

I once again removed the dipshits address.

BOOT TO THE HEAD!!!! That is what this needs.

I just reported his sorry ass to Ebay. I told them he was asking me to make copies and sell to him off Ebay. I know from talking to Koogles, this guy can e-mail you 20 -30 times in just a few hours.

HOW ABOUT $35.00 FOR THIS GROUP ON A RECORDED CASSETTE WITHOUT ART BY FIRST CLASS MAIL WITHOUT SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION?. WHAT IS YOU PAYPAL ADDRESS?. PLEASE REPLY NOW.

Haha, $35 bucks is a good haul for a dubbed copy of some obscure ep. I'd have sold it to him, but not via paypal. The fu#$er knows international parcels w/o signature confirmation are worth shit with paypal, and is preparing to stiffen you. Wait untill he raises the price to $50 and tell him to send m.o. or cash :)

Haha, $35 bucks is a good haul for a dubbed copy of some obscure ep. I'd have sold it to him, but not via paypal. The fu#$er knows international parcels w/o signature confirmation are worth shit with paypal, and is preparing to stiffen you. Wait untill he raises the price to $50 and tell him to send m.o. or cash :)

Good point Stormy! It's pretty obvious he is going to take me for a ride if I send him something. Christ he's dumb that maybe he hasn't figured it out. How freakin' hot is it in Florida, because this retatrd is sorta like David Lee Roth - CRAZY FROM THE HEAT.

Your current high bidder on this auction is another crazed demo tape assclown: metalrules-2007 AKA luck313 AKA sleaze4ever AKA glamster1970...Rob Sinkaus in Scranton PA.

If he wins hopefully he pays up without issues - his "false description" non-payments have been well documented on the boards here as well as ebay feedback from his prior IDs, all of which are now NLARUed...

:screwy:

Nice to know but now I'm down 10$ from where I was. Fuckin' demo tape bidders. You're always guaranteed a headache with them idiots.

Nice to know but now I'm down 10$ from where I was. Fuckin' demo tape bidders. You're always guaranteed a headache with them idiots.

*cough*......ahem.......Daaaaaaaaaaaaave...... ????

I'm one of those 'demo tape bidders'...LOL....but I'm definitely not on THAT list!!

*cough*......ahem.......Daaaaaaaaaaaaave...... ????

I'm one of those 'demo tape bidders'...LOL....but I'm definitely not on THAT list!!

I should have specified the 3 idiots of the tape demo world, Jamie Levine, Rob or Chris and Shawn Kaufman.

Sorry Jim you're not really thaaaaat bad. :whistle:

Well... metalrules-2007 has been NLARU'd

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tab=AllFeedback

Ebay must finally be listening to someone regarding this guy & the multiple IDs.

How long before he shows up again with a new one?

Oddly enough, I reported him and his previous ID's, and he was ixnay'd 6 hours later :whistle:

• 2 years later...

Hmmm.... my girl is a new seller on eBay. She just sold a cassette tape to a new eBayer with no feedback.

Buyer: rob sinkaus

applejacks20102010 (robbiebobby2010@yahoo.com) [contact buyer]

Buyer's shipping address:

rob sinkaus

437 alder

scranton, PA 18505 United States

Should she go through with the sale or report this loser?

Hmmm.... my girl is a new seller on eBay. She just sold a cassette tape to a new eBayer with no feedback.

Buyer: rob sinkaus

applejacks20102010 (robbiebobby2010@yahoo.com) [contact buyer]

Buyer's shipping address:

rob sinkaus

437 alder

scranton, PA 18505 United States

Should she go through with the sale or report this loser?

Report the loser!!!!