Devils in Heaven - liberation

phaffas

Not this again. Come on Andre, let's start the year off by just telling us stuff instead of making us guess! :lol: Seriously, what's the news?

The news is that sometime in the future the guys from DIH may self release their music for fans.

No room for vagueness here! ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they'd release a whole album of songs, or just the five that are out there on the two singles? I have heard they had quite a few tunes off my mate's wife's sister who was a huge groupie back in the day.

So Teargas and these guys are doing something, apparently, what the f*ck about Roxus' second album?!

So they'd release a whole album of songs, or just the five that are out there on the two singles? I have heard they had quite a few tunes off my mate's wife's sister who was a huge groupie back in the day.

So Teargas and these guys are doing something, apparently, what the f*ck about Roxus' second album?!

Theres a few tracks laying around.... but not many. And you can download a different version of one of their tracks off their website.

with Roxus...... it seems Juno's recieved a few offers & is keen to pull it off with Dragan.... However bassman nixon is no longer in the music scene & the rest seem hesitant to work with Juno.

I honestly can't see Roxus happening ever unless the guys are keen to bring in subs...which is supposedly a no go.

with Roxus...... it seems Juno's recieved a few offers & is keen to pull it off with Dragan.... However bassman nixon is no longer in the music scene & the rest seem hesitant to work with Juno.

I honestly can't see Roxus happening ever unless the guys are keen to bring in subs...which is supposedly a no go.

Yeah, to be honest I can't see it happening either, though it's cool to see Roxas and Dragan interested still. Maybe they should to a project together under a different name?

Nah, what I was actually talking about was the - as far as I understand - fully recorded 2nd album from 1992. Will this ever actually be released?? I know there was talk a while ago on melodicrock.com about it happening, but it never did.

Yeah, to be honest I can't see it happening either, though it's cool to see Roxas and Dragan interested still. Maybe they should to a project together under a different name?

Nah, what I was actually talking about was the - as far as I understand - fully recorded 2nd album from 1992. Will this ever actually be released?? I know there was talk a while ago on melodicrock.com about it happening, but it never did.

most of the traxx recorded for the 2nd Roxus disc is on Juno's myspace site & Jeff Paris's late 90's albums.

I can't see em getting released now though.

I see he has more than 1 myspace. this is the one you want.

http://www.myspace.com/junoroxas

(1)Invisible Man

2)What u Don’t Know.

3)All the Way

4)Stop Playing With My Heart

Yeah, that's the one I was looking at. I know 'Stop playing with my heart' off the Paris disc, but are the other songs good? Are there more that are on the Paris albums?

I see he has more than 1 myspace. this is the one you want.

http://www.myspace.com/junoroxas

(1)Invisible Man

2)What u Don’t Know.

3)All the Way

4)Stop Playing With My Heart

Yeah, that's the one I was looking at. I know 'Stop playing with my heart' off the Paris disc, but are the other songs good? Are there more that are on the Paris albums?

What lindsay hasn't mentioned is that on Jeff's Freak Flag CD the 1st traxx feat Juno on voxx.

Also Juno's done vox on a tune or two on what appears on Lucky This Time except it's unreleased.

Well, I played those 5 Roxus songs about 5 times in a row all afternoon. Any of you freaks have them on CD?

What year is 'Borderline' from? On those 4 songs Lindsay notes above, are they all recorded with the original Roxus line-up? They sound a lot like the Jeff Paris recordings, but not sure if I'm just hearing that through my crappy PC sound. Plus they sound amazing.

So all 4 of those tunes were for the 2nd disc? I want to hear the rest. I heard a heap of song titles before and I remember Kerrang or something saying they had recorded a ballad - something about a candle in a window, which was just off the freakin' charts. I need to hear them all!!!

Well, I played those 5 Roxus songs about 5 times in a row all afternoon. Any of you freaks have them on CD?

What year is 'Borderline' from? On those 4 songs Lindsay notes above, are they all recorded with the original Roxus line-up? They sound a lot like the Jeff Paris recordings, but not sure if I'm just hearing that through my crappy PC sound. Plus they sound amazing.

So all 4 of those tunes were for the 2nd disc? I want to hear the rest. I heard a heap of song titles before and I remember Kerrang or something saying they had recorded a ballad - something about a candle in a window, which was just off the freakin' charts. I need to hear them all!!!

I'll let lindsay hook you up with the 19 roxus unreleased traxx cdr doing the rounds...... with all the liner notes containing line up details etc..

Dragan right after roxus began & incredible mhr project called black rain produced by the mighty jeff paris.

Dragan enlisted the talented frontrman from sought after legendary oz high tech lightweight aorsters among thieves for all vocal duties.......

I am not sure how upto date I am with the next bit of info but David outta Suncity was last rumoured to be hard at work on overtime trying to push this out...

I'll let lindsay hook you up with the 19 roxus unreleased traxx cdr doing the rounds...... with all the liner notes containing line up details etc..

sorry mate, I don't have this.

the only cd I've seen doing the rounds is just a compliation with the 4 track live ep and some other live b-sides. Nothing that scarce on there from memory.

the only cd I've seen doing the rounds is just a compliation with the 4 track live ep and some other live b-sides. Nothing that scarce on there from memory.

Wowser, looks like it's up to you, Andre, to hook us brothers up! I would LOVE to hear this. Does it have a song about a candle in the window on it?

Wowser, looks like it's up to you, Andre, to hook us brothers up! I would LOVE to hear this. Does it have a song about a candle in the window on it?

the 19 traxx's got no candle in the window & I'm pretty sure it's not on that cdrs feat the e.p live songs & b sides either.

the 19 traxx's got no candle in the window & I'm pretty sure it's not on that cdrs feat the e.p live songs & b sides either.

Geoff you thinking of Loud and Clear?

Geoff you thinking of Loud and Clear?

Nah, not Loud and Clear and not Pretty Boy Floyd either. If I could be bothered I'd dig through my old Kerrangs and find the issue. There were several song titles listed when they were working on their 2nd album. I can't remember the exact title, but it was along those lines.

So Andre, any chance of us hearing these 19 tracks?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest renegade2008

Hi guys, im new here and was surprised to see mention of Devils in Heaven. I am a huge fan and use to see them 3 or 4 nights a week back in the day.

Just wondering if there is anything out there of the band other than the two singles e.g. mp3s, videos etc

Thanks

Hi guys, im new here and was surprised to see mention of Devils in Heaven. I am a huge fan and use to see them 3 or 4 nights a week back in the day.

Just wondering if there is anything out there of the band other than the two singles e.g. mp3s, videos etc

Thanks

theres a rare track on one of the guys websites...

Thanks

you prob know that singer david whitney released a solo album around the late 90's in the very soft rock vein though..

the guy is apparently in rural canada now, pitty really, guess its puts an end to a reunion atleast for now.

Guest renegade2008

Thanks

you prob know that singer david whitney released a solo album around the late 90's in the very soft rock vein though..

the guy is apparently in rural canada now, pitty really, guess its puts an end to a reunion atleast for now.

Yeah ive got daves solo cd and the stuff off their website. Havnt seen dave since his solo days and didn't know he was in canada though, last i heard he was in launceston with a kung fu school. Do you know what he is doing there?

I was really hoping that someone had some more stuff by them, they were an outstanding band.