No e-mail anymore?

stuck in lodi

I noticed in the last week that I no longer receive an e-mail notifying me that I have a PM here. I haven't touched anything in my setup and I do not have a spam filter on that e-mail account. Has something changed?

Same here...

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't received an e-mail telling me about PMs from this board in a while now. So it's always a pleasant surprise when I log in here and I do have one ;)

This may have come with an update to the board or something. Go to your Profile under the My Controls option. On the left, you'll see E-Mail Settings. Click on the Send a notification email when I receive a new private message option... should be solved :drink:

This may have come with an update to the board or something. Go to your Profile under the My Controls option. On the left, you'll see E-Mail Settings. Click on the Send a notification email when I receive a new private message option... should be solved :drink:

I just looked @ that setting in my profile and it was already checked to receive an e-mail... ??

So I updated the preference anyway just to be sure.

Somebody wanna send me a PM to find out if it actually works now? :blink:

I don't use email links anymore (I just jump on and read all posts since last visit) but I'm pretty sure when I clear out my emails I still get the PM notifications. Pretty sure.

My service provider considers the address on the PM notifications from HH as "spam" and blocks them. Maybe that is what's happening to you others?

I was thinking the same thing...but I used to get the PM alert e-mails all the time. Then they just stopped all of a sudden, maybe a month or so ago.

Everything fine too, just wish all you losers would stop PM'ing me... <_<

I kid, I kid... if it wasn't for you folks I'd have almost no "human" contact at all... but seriously, my PM alerts is workin'.

Yesterday Between Ian and Keith I got a lot/sent a lot of PM's...

so when I logged off...there was no PM alerts,but I'd log on there would be a PM..

Guess we burned it out...

We done blowed that sh*t UP, yo! :beerbang:

Yesterday Between Ian and Keith I got a lot/sent a lot of PM's...

so when I logged off...there was no PM alerts,but I'd log on there would be a PM..

Guess we burned it out...

We done blowed that sh*t UP, yo! :beerbang:

Up In Smoke..Like dat Cronic...not dat I know wha dat iz.... :whistle:

Up In Smoke..Like dat Cronic...not dat I know wha dat iz.... :whistle:

(Cough) "Chronic?" (cough) Nah, I (cough) don't know anything (cough) about that (cough) either... :pimp:

I have been getting numerous e-mail notices about PMs from board members......have received about a dozen already this week.......

Braggart. Go ahead, rub it in about how popular you are. <_<

• 6 months later...

The e-mails have returned!! Within the past week or so I suddenly started receiving e-mails again telling me when I have a PM here.