Delaying the annual donation drive...

heavyharmonies

My how time flies. I just realized that it's a month past when I started the annual donation drive last year. I'd been giving it some thought but still hadn't decided on what I was going to do as far as the prize packages this year.

Now that I've procrastinated, rather than run the donation drive into the Christmas season when folks are usually strapped thin for cash anyway, I think I will delay it until Spring when people have somewhat recovered from their Christmas expenses. Going forward that may be a better time to hold it anyway.

(of course that doesn't mean you HAVE to wait until the donation drive to do so if the spirit moves you. :lol: )

-Dan :christmas:

Hey Dan, if you're after some cool prizes I guess I could sign a few photos of myself if that's cool with everyone.

Hey Dan, if you're after some cool prizes I guess I could sign a few photos of myself if that's cool with everyone.

Or maybe ask Cauterize to sign some copies of their "Paper Wings" masterpiece as prizes? That's if you can find the Subway store they're now working in....

Or maybe ask Cauterize to sign some copies of their "Paper Wings" masterpiece as prizes? That's if you can find the Subway store they're now working in...

OUCH!!

How'bout this idea, Pete?

Three words:

Autographed...Rockarma...CDs.

Three words:

:drink: Backed...Great Idea!!!

Three words:

Okay... I guess I can do that. It's kind of odd that you'd want me to sign Pete's CD, but I guess that's cool with me.

Or maybe ask Cauterize to sign some copies of their "Paper Wings" masterpiece as prizes? That's if you can find the Subway store they're now working in...

OUCH!!

:(

Three words:

Maybe Geoff and I can meet at Subway and have Cauterize sign the Rockarma CD's... ;)

Oops, I so went there didn't I? :(

Seriously, I'd do that if people would actually be interested in receiving something like that.... seems weird, but cool... :)

Three words:

Actually, since "CDs" stands for "Compact Discs," that would make your little suggestion four words, not three.

Just sayin'.

Three words:

Um, I already have an autographed Rockarma CD. And an autographed Rockarma poster including an invitation for me and 10 friends to go to dinner and the show the next time Rockarma plays here. Not that I think Damon Kelly remembers it.

I started when I ordered the CD from the Rockarma site. One month later, I still hadn't received it so I emailed Damon. He replied all apologetic telling me he had lost my address (?) and that he'd send my CD immediately. Not only did he send mine, he also sent 4 other copies plus the poster.

Three words:

Um, I already have an autographed Rockarma CD. And an autographed Rockarma poster including an invitation for me and 10 friends to go to dinner and the show the next time Rockarma plays here. Not that I think Damon Kelly remembers it.

I started when I ordered the CD from the Rockarma site. One month later, I still hadn't received it so I emailed Damon. He replied all apologetic telling me he had lost my address (?) and that he'd send my CD immediately. Not only did he send mine, he also sent 4 other copies plus the poster.

I think they're talking about the new Rockarma cd since Pete plays on that one.

Three words:

Actually, since "CDs" stands for "Compact Discs," that would make your little suggestion four words, not three.

Just sayin'.

Backed, thanks for calling him on this gross inconsistency, slackers... <_<

There must be two bands named Rockarma. The one I'm talking about only has one album; at least according to their web site.

I'd assumed this was their 2nd CD with a slight change in line-up? Amiright, Pete... not sure on this one. :)

Here's the band I was talking about.

rocKarma

Same band, go here. :)

The website should be redone within a day or two according to Damon.

...and Geoff of course you are right... as always... :beerbang:

Geoff is always right? Are you sure? :blink:

Uh... that's what he told me... why? :whistle:

And you believed him? Are you crazy? :yikes:

Yes... that's what he told me... why? :unsure:

Am I not crazy? :dance:

Geoff is always right? Are you sure? :blink:

Uh... that's what he told me... why? :whistle:

And you believed him? Are you crazy? :yikes:

Yes... that's what he told me... why? :unsure:

Am I not crazy? :dance:

It's okay, Pete. aw.gif Everything I told you about you and myself is true.