Strike Twice - 'Tuff Luck'

heaven&hell

Wow, great find, cousin. I've had the demo disc from these guys for ages and along with Bad Influence these guys are my favourite "demo" band I have. The demos kick a severe amount of ass. I'd like to see this video when I can. Would love to see these guys get their songs released.

Wow, great find, cousin. I've had the demo disc from these guys for ages and along with Bad Influence these guys are my favourite "demo" band I have. The demos kick a severe amount of ass. I'd like to see this video when I can. Would love to see these guys get their songs released.

It looks like I had already posted this before. I forgot all about it. :anon:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...hl=strike+twice

Wow, I wonder what ever happened to negotiations. How'd I miss that thread??? Would love to see these songs released, and Chad was spot on. These guys do sound like a less glammier version of Poison - in fact, they sound a lot like pre-'Look what the cat dragged in' demos I've heard from Poison - which were much harder rocking than the glam debut.

• 1 year later...
Since this band is coming out on Eonian it's a good time to bump this thread.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this release!

Wow, I wonder what ever happened to negotiations. How'd I miss that thread??? Would love to see these songs released, and Chad was spot on. These guys do sound like a less glammier version of Poison - in fact, they sound a lot like pre-'Look what the cat dragged in' demos I've heard from Poison - which were much harder rocking than the glam debut.

Yep! I am right every now and then! :bananamac:

I am ridiculously excited about this release. I can only pray the sound quality is awesome and these songs can be enjoyed in their full glory. One thing I'd love to see is how that song, I think it's called 'The Good Times', goes. I know on my demos it faded out really early, like after the second verse or something. Would love to hear this song in it's entirety! I can't wait!!!

Strike Twice is easily my favorite band that Eonian has signed. I had a blast writing their bio for them.

Strike Twice is easily my favorite band that Eonian has signed. I had a blast writing their bio for them.

I'm looking forward to this one can't wait to hear it and of course read the bio. :drink:

I'm looking forward to this one, can't wait to hear it and of course read the bio. :drink:

Well, I may be biased, but I think the bio's pretty damn good...but of course, not nearly as good as the music. ;)

Yeah, I like all four Eonian releases so far but I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Strike Twice completely slaughters them all. A true disgrace that these guys were never signed back in the day. I think the majority of the demos I have made it on my Ipod, despite the demo sound quality.

• 2 weeks later...
I can only pray the sound quality is awesome and these songs can be enjoyed in their full glory.

OK, you God-hater, consider your prayers answered, because Steve informed me this week that they have obtained the master reels.

I can only pray the sound quality is awesome and these songs can be enjoyed in their full glory.

OK, you God-hater, consider your prayers answered, because Steve informed me this week that they have obtained the master reels.

Nice. Thanks, God. Oh, wait a minute, maybe I'll just thank Steve and the band as they were the ones that actually made it happen. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...