King of the Hill - If I Say

heaven&hell

A great song from a very underrated band.

The singer has been in DRZHIVEGAS for the last 10 years.

This is a great song. I love these guys' ballads.

The other ballad on the debut was 'Place in my Heart' and that was fav song on that album.

The other ballad on the debut was 'Place in my Heart' and that was fav song on that album.

Backed. Those two and 'Something 'bout you' were my three faves.

Backed. Those two and 'Something 'bout you' were my three faves.

They used to be call Broken Toyz before they changed their name and they were legends in St. Louis.

I have a horrible EP from a band called Broken Toyz at home... but I think it might be a different band with the same name as there is no musical comparison.

King of the Hill - 'I Do You'.

Good LORD... After years of trying, I had finally managed to forget that this band had ever existed and then you gotta get this damn song stuck in my f**kin head again. Thanks a LOT, Brother Wes. :puke:

In other words... not a fan.

Good LORD... After years of trying, I had finally managed to forget that this band had ever existed and then you gotta get this damn song stuck in my f**kin head again. Thanks a LOT, Brother Wes. :puke:

Glad to be of service. ;)

Yea, thanks a lot. These guys were SUCH weenies...they made Extreme look like Cannibal Corpse.

Yea, thanks a lot. These guys were SUCH weenies...they made Extreme look like Cannibal Corpse.

Yeah but they were from St Louis which made them cool to me for some reason.

They did make me laugh once when I read an interview with'em, they were on SBK Records, which at the time was also the home of Vanilla Ice, and when they asked the band if they'd ever met Vanilla or had any comments about him, they said "We're not gonna say anything bad about Vanilla Ice, cuz that dude is paying for our tour bus" :rofl2:

They did make me laugh once when I read an interview with'em, they were on SBK Records, which at the time was also the home of Vanilla Ice, and when they asked the band if they'd ever met Vanilla or had any comments about him, they said "We're not gonna say anything bad about Vanilla Ice, cuz that dude is paying for our tour bus" :rofl2:

Now that's funny. :rofl2:

Negative...both cd's are excellent imo. Especially the debut...

Ok that's pretty damn funny..... :rofl2:

Wow, yea they DO kinda make Extreme look like Cannibal Corpse, and that takes some doing......

Negative to that negative. I stand by my previous statement. WEENIES.

Negative to your negative, to my negative & back to your....ehh..You know.... :hammer::headbanger:

Negative to your negative, to my negative & back to your....ehh..You know.... :hammer::headbanger:

To use your phrase.... STAND DOWN SIR!!!! :bigboom:

Can't you two get along? :whistle:

At least both of you enjoy Kiss' Unmasked cd..........................oh wait a minute no you don't. :whistle:

Can't you two get along? :whistle:

At least both of you enjoy Kiss' Unmasked cd..........................oh wait a minute no you don't. :whistle:

Not all of us have good taste. He can't help it.....

Kidding bud, love ya man! :beerbang:

Not all of us have good taste. He can't help it.....

Kidding bud, love ya man! :beerbang:

For once, Jarred is right. I don't have good taste.

I have EXCELLENT taste. :lol:

Kingofthehill.jpg = WEENIES

• 4 years later...