Favorite "B" Bands

"B" Bands  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I believe this poll is pretty self-explanatory.

I voted for The Brave. I consider their debut, "Battle Cries," to be melodic hard rock perfection.

OK, your turn...and as always, if I have forgotten (or purposefully ignored) your favorite "B" band, feel free to write 'em in. These polls are proof that you can make some of the people happy all of the time, and all of the people happy some of the time, but you can't make all of the people happy all of the time...or, er, something like that... :wacko:

This is one of the toughest polls ever. :doh:

I like most of the bands up there but for me it comes down to Black 'n Blue and Bad Moon Rising and on this day Black 'n Blue gets my vote.

I too like Black 'N Blue the most out of the poll choices. But for me... this was a simple one. Only others that even came close as far as I am concerned are Britny Fox and Bonfire.

:bowdown:

:lol: - I was wondering who you would vote for!!

Bad Co. for me also (by a hugely large big mile)

They also came 2nd and 3rd in my vote :lol:

I went for Bon Jovi, the band that got me interested in hard rock in the first place. If they weren't on the list, it would have been extremely difficult...some awesome bands there like Babylon A.D., Beau Nasty, Bonfire, Black 'N Blue, Britny Fox, Blue Tears...

Barren Cross for me... one of my all time faves...

The simple fact of the matter is that although there are some excellent albums here (namely Blind Date, Bon Jovi, Babylon AD, The Brave, Bai Bang, Bangalore Choir and BB Steal, Brother Firetribe) the best of the batch is clearly (though not too clearly with that competition) 'Point Blank' by Bonfire... plus they have 'Fireworks' and several other gems... so they have to be the clear pick, IMO.

• 5 months later...

This is pretty hard, because there are so many great bands on that list! But BON JOVI gets my vote! Don't like Bon Jovi now, but love the first 4 albums.

• 2 weeks later...