Poison vs. Warrant: The Battle of the Hair

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After the other Warrant vs Poison thread I thought I'd make this poll to see how it comes out.

For me:

1. Warrant

2. DRFSR

3. Cherry Pie

4. Dog Eat Dog(barely as I love Flesh & Blood)

5. Native Tongue(very close as I also really liked Ultraphobic)

6. Belly to Belly would be most hated even though I do like some songs on it.

Awesome poll, my cousin.

1. Poison

2. Look what the cat dragged in

3. Cherry Pie

4. Dog Eat Dog

5. Native Tongue

6. Belly to Belly ('Letter to a friend' is better than anything on 'Hollyweird' and it's hard to comprehend there is actually a worse album than 'Hollyweird', but 'Belly to Belly' is just outright terrible)

Awesome poll, my cousin.

1. Poison

2. Look what the cat dragged in

3. Cherry Pie

4. Dog Eat Dog

5. Native Tongue

6. Belly to Belly ('Letter to a friend' is better than anything on 'Hollyweird' and it's hard to comprehend there is actually a worse album than 'Hollyweird', but 'Belly to Belly' is just outright terrible)

As far as Belly to Belly goes if it wasnt a Warrant album it wouldn't of been half bad imo.

I liked "Letter to a Friend", "Feels Good", "Coffee House", and "Indian Giver".

The thing that killed Hollyweird was 1) CC Deville singing 3 songs, 2) Not enough killer songs, and 3) The production was just plain horrible.

Sorry mate, can't agree with you on 'Belly to belly'. I like to think I have a very huge soft spot for modern rock albums, and IMO if they'd have been any good I'd probably quite have enjoyed those mid-90's sell-out albums by bands such as Warrant, but the simple fact, IMO, is that they were horrible. If I heard 'Belly to Belly' by another band I'd vomit on it... as an album from Warrant I try my best to pull myself together for the sake of the first 3 albums, and still try to take something away from 'Letter to a freind'.

As for what killed 'Hollyweird'... IMO there is not a single aspect of the album that didn't help kill it. The main offenders are obviously the horrible production and the severe lack of half-decent songs. CC's voice is definitely best left off any recording ever too, I agree.

Sorry mate, can't agree with you on 'Belly to belly'. I like to think I have a very huge soft spot for modern rock albums, and IMO if they'd have been any good I'd probably quite have enjoyed those mid-90's sell-out albums by bands such as Warrant, but the simple fact, IMO, is that they were horrible. If I heard 'Belly to Belly' by another band I'd vomit on it... as an album from Warrant I try my best to pull myself together for the sake of the first 3 albums, and still try to take something away from 'Letter to a freind'.

As for what killed 'Hollyweird'... IMO there is not a single aspect of the album that didn't help kill it. The main offenders are obviously the horrible production and the severe lack of half-decent songs. CC's voice is definitely best left off any recording ever too, I agree.

Well at least we agree on 'Hollyweird'.

My Choices were:-

Fave Band = WARRANT

Debut = WARRANT "DRFSR"

2nd = WARRANT "Cherry Pie"

3rd = WARRANT "Dog Eat Dog"

4th = Not heard "Native Tongue", but it simply has to be better than "Ultraphobic" so it got my vote.

Most Hated = WARRANT "Belly to Belly" (the AWFUL "Ultraphobic" was 2nd worst IMO).

So Warrant have both the best & the worst albums IMO. I much prefer a band that has big highs & big lows, to the pure apathy I feel for all of Poison's output...

My choices look like this:

1. Warrant

2. DRFSR

3. Cherry Pie (still one of my all time fav pop-metal albums)

4. Dog Eat Dog

5. Ultraphobic (yeah, I like it...sue me :nyanya: )

6. Bell to Belly (an ear-shredding abomination)

After the other Warrant vs Poison thread I thought I'd make this poll to see how it comes out.

For me:

1. Warrant

2. DRFSR

3. Cherry Pie

4. Dog Eat Dog(barely as I love Flesh & Blood)

5. Native Tongue(very close as I also really liked Ultraphobic)

6. Belly to Belly would be most hated even though I do like some songs on it.

I agree 100%......

Not going to vote in this one, as I think both bands throw up copious amounts of 'Suckage' like no one else. Saying that, Warrant's- 'Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich' weren't too bad in places.

Not going to vote in this one, as I think both bands throw up copious amounts of 'Suckage' like no one else. Saying that, Warrant's- 'Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich' weren't too bad in places.

I'm shocked, I was sure you'd give all of your votes to Poison. :whistle:

Now a Cliff Richard vs. Warrant poll, that'd be a different story... :gone:

You just had to didn't you!!! :blink:

It was my evil twin. :anon:

It was my evil twin. :anon:

The Green Charvel strikes again. :whistle:

I voted, in order:

1. Warrant

2. Look What The Cat Dragged In (never liked DRFSR much)

3. Cherry Pie

4. Dog Eat Dog

5. Ultraphobic

6. Never heard either one (and I'm glad for it!)

1. Warrant

2. Poison "Look What The Cat Dragged In" (just LOVED this when it came out!)

3. Warrant "Cherry Pie" (contains some awesome tracks)

4. Warrant "Dog Eat Dog" (by a nose over Poison's "Flesh & Blood")

5. Warrant "Ultraphobic" (only because I hated "Native Tongue")

6. Warrant "Belly To Belly" (absolute garbage)

Dislike Poison so each one was easy for me.........Some of Warrant is alright but they are not that crash hot either.

The Poison fans seem to be the silent ones, as they're not doing to bad but every printed reply seems to be almost 100% in favour of Warrant.

The Poison fans seem to be the silent ones, as they're not doing to bad but every printed reply seems to be almost 100% in favour of Warrant.

What a complete surprise???? :whistle:

What a complete surprise???? :whistle:

I love Poison, 'Dawson's Creek' and am a proud homosexual. Every poster should be proud like me.