Bad Trader: Patrizio Di Giuseppe

This twat ripped me off for 50 EUROS on eBay and then promised to give me half back after I processed the refund... never came through and instead, dropped me negative feedback on eBay.

Ban this lying thieving f u c k i n g shithead... in fact, if you ban only one buyer this year, make it twister74356

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

I'm just curious, has anyone ever had a legit transaction with this guy? He ripped me of in 2007 and I'm in the midst of my attempted revenge but it's just a pain in the ass. I just want to know how this c*nt actually functions as all he appears to do is blatantly lie and steal from people.

Here is another of his Ebay ID's micky78111

Blocked... Thanks!

HAHA! This idiot is schizophrenic. I'm not kidding.

Does anyone know for sure if he/she is a male or a female? After suggesting that the reason he/she does not "get all his/her packages" may be because she has so many different names (Mic/Micky/Michela/Liliana/Patrizio) this is the latest info I have got from him/her:

Her name is Michela and she is a 17 year old. HAHA! HAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!! Because she is not an adult yet, she is using her boyfriend's father's paypal account. And Patrizio Di Giuseppe is, of course, her boyfriend's father. And her mother's name is Liliana, and she provides her with her money. I think she wrote me one email as Liliana and when I called her out on having about 5 different names this was her explanation.

Anyway, she says she has only been into the music for one year but her boyfriend (Patrizio's son) is a great fan of melodic rock.

This all came about because I called her out on a transaction we made in 2007 where she stole two CDs from me. Even though I showed her the emails from the same email address, with the same (obviously totally unmistakable "make to me now") style of writing and the same name (Mic/Micky) she still denies the transaction, even though it is before her in plain writing. Unbelievable.

End of the day, if I heard of her/his (whatever it is) corpse turning up in a river one day it'd be a good day for me.

He/she can literally not communicate in anything but blatant lies.

• 4 years later...

So.... this asshat is messaging me on this site now. This subject and trade were dead and gone for years now. I had to re-read it again to remember everything that happened. Now he's threatening slander and defamation and other crap... lol :violin2:

blah blah blah blah

So.... this asshat is messaging me on this site now. This subject and trade were dead and gone for years now. I had to re-read it again to remember everything that happened. Now he's threatening slander and defamation and other crap... lol :violin2:

blah blah blah blah

Because of this thread? Jeez he'd have had to dig around to find it.

I saw an article today about a convicted rapist and murderer in Belgium begging for euthanasia because he doesn't like prison. I personally love the idea of corporal punishment and I wish that if people were caught littering they were given the death penalty. I don't care, just get rid of them all. But anyway, it's not enforced everywhere and I found it amazing to hear this piece of shit complaint about prison. Maybe he should have thought about stuff like that before raping and murdering people.

Anyway, it just reminded me of this guy; reading that. If he doesn't like this kind of stuff being available on the internet for everyone to read, the c*nt should have considered not ripping off everyone he dealt with.

I stand by the last post I made and reiterate that if his corpse ended up in a ditch, or on my front doorstep, I'd be pretty happy about it. C*nt. I hope the fact that this thread exists brings him eternal misery, and I will try to bump it as often as possible, purely in the hope that it adds to his misery. C*nt.

Damn. Talk about a blast from the past!! :rofl2:

Looks like poor bloke has been arrested...

http://www.corrieredelgiorno.com/2014/02/18/griffe-false-prezzi-bassi-24-arresti/

translation:

Griffe false low prices, 24 arrests
Annalisa Latartara

, sweaters, pants, t shirts, bags and shoes, all of the best known brands, but falsified, were sold via the Internet, in some outlets and also clandestinely in some condos. At the center of the international trafficking of counterfeit goods is Taranto with its commercial port, entry gateway of goods imported from China by an organization dedicated to the production and marketing. The partnership was dismantled yesterday dawn by soldiers of the core of the tax police in Taranto of the Financial Police with the execution of 24 arrest warrants, of which 11 are in prison and 13 under house arrest, signed by the investigating judge of the Court of Lecce at the request of the prosecutor of the District Anti-Mafia Alessio Coccioli.
The investigation started in 2009 by seizing the port of Mar Grande of a container of goods "fake" from China. The financiers have reconstructed the chain of false and identified the alleged members of the association: producers, intermediaries and sellers via the Internet or holders outlet.
With the transfer of much of the textile production in the East, China has become one of the main countries where they produce counterfeit goods, so much to replace the Napoletano, historic homeland of the industry's false. Clothing, shoes and handbags brands such as Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Moncler, Hogan and others, were imported in Italy but were also produced in two laboratories in Campania, one in Casoria and the other in Maddaloni. The models, of course, were those of fashion of the period.
The sale was made on the web, through prepaid cards but in Naples real boutique were set up in some condos. The sale took place in small part also in the province ionic, in Martina Franca in an outlet that closed its doors after the control of yellow flame. Among those arrested was a 43-year old Martina, Patrizio Di Giuseppe. The only province ionic.
The sale price was well below that of the original garments, equal to a quarter or even a fifth. So who bought it was aware that it was fake goods.
During the investigation, as well as documentation and postal banking relationships and movements of money, were seized a total of two factories, one in Casoria and the other in Maddaloni, also a considerable amount of counterfeit goods, 2,100 items of clothing, 9,000 pairs of shoes, 687 uppers, 500 cloth bags, 25,000 labels and 6,000 buttons. In about two years, the profit achieved exceeded the one million euro.
In respect of the suspects were alleged offenses of conspiracy, forgery, introduction into the State and marketing products with false signs and receiving stolen goods.
According to the reconstruction of the investigators, the illegal activity was run by several associations in contact with each other. The members had very specific roles, suppliers and distributors were always the same, all bells and Chinese. The latter, in some cases, difficult to identify.
Map of disposal of the "Tarot" was reconstructed by examining the documentation gathered and wiretaps and telematics, as the various components of the network, from one end of the planet, and from region to region of Italy , communicated via the Internet. Thirty-seven subjects intercepted (41 utilities).
The arrest warrants were served to Francesco De Maria, aka "Masaniello" (hence the name of the blitz) Patrizio Di Giuseppe, Antonietta La Ventura, Alfredo Spagnoli, Salvatore Tonti aka "Totore", Antonio Infante, Giuseppe Di Mauro, Luigi Leccia aka "U russ", Anna Maria Mercadante, Biagio Reucci, Massimo Mosciaro, Gennaro Parrot, Marco Miniaci, Nicholas Green and Shuyan Yang. Six recipients of restrictive measures have not yet been traced.
A total of 56 suspects are Puglia, Campania, Tuscany, Veneto, Lazio, Calabria and Sicily. Thirty-two were on the loose.

(George Takei voice) Oh, myyyyyyyyy. :rofl:

• 2 months later...

I wonder how many poor bastards he scammed to get those albums. I hope that whoever buys them receives them yet claims they never did, files a claim and is refunded. It'd be nice for the majestic c*nt to get a taste for that.

• 1 year later...

Just a quick update out of the blue: the person this thread is about has contacted me, asking that I remove the thread. While I agreed to remove his street address from the original post, as that is personally identifiable information, I declined to edit/redact the thread otherwise.

There is a bit of a language barrier issue, but he now says he will turn the matter over to "the postal police".

Ok...

Yeah Dan, I'd shut the site down. Abandon ship, man.

If this slimy little c*nt reads this thread and reads these posts, if you didn't want threads like this on the internet, maybe you shouldn't have ripped so many people off, you filthy little fucking c*nt. Every time I open this thread I hope it's a death notice for the motherfucker. Harsh to some, but fuck it. Cannot stand c*nts who rip innocent people off without knowing anything of their situation. C*nts like this would rip off people who have just lost their job, been diagnosed with cancer and have 5 kids to raise, and not give a fuck.

Personally, couldn't give the slightest fuck about any discomfort this thread causes him, and if I'd known how concerned about it he is, I'd bump it on a weekly basis to keep it fresh on everyone's mind.

If the c*nt wants to start undoing what he did, maybe he could start sending hefty cash compensations to the people he ripped off. Filthy c*nt.

• 1 month later...

Yeah Dan, I'd shut the site down. Abandon ship, man.

If this slimy little c*nt reads this thread and reads these posts, if you didn't want threads like this on the internet, maybe you shouldn't have ripped so many people off, you filthy little fucking c*nt. Every time I open this thread I hope it's a death notice for the motherfucker. Harsh to some, but fuck it. Cannot stand c*nts who rip innocent people off without knowing anything of their situation. C*nts like this would rip off people who have just lost their job, been diagnosed with cancer and have 5 kids to raise, and not give a fuck.

Personally, couldn't give the slightest fuck about any discomfort this thread causes him, and if I'd known how concerned about it he is, I'd bump it on a weekly basis to keep it fresh on everyone's mind.

If the c*nt wants to start undoing what he did, maybe he could start sending hefty cash compensations to the people he ripped off. Filthy c*nt.

Why censor the word CUNT. He is a CUNT.... CUNT........ CUNT!!!!