Warrior Soul

Fat Freddy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

warrior_war.jpg

OK, the Warrior Soul album that was once called CHINESE DEMOCRACY, and was then supposed to be re-named AND WE ROCK & ROLL, has apparently gone thru yet another name change... according to Blabbermouth, it's now called DESTROY THE WAR MACHINE and will be released in the U.S. in July. Confused yet? I sure am.

Pre-ordered.

• 1 year later...

Bumpity bump... according to a posting on their official Facebook page, Warrior Soul will be hitting the studio in January of '11 to begin work on the follow up to DESTROY THE WAR MACHINE (aka CHINESE DEMOCRACY aka WE ROCK & ROLL aka WARRIOR SOUL II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO).

Not sure if anybody else but me even cares, but hey, I told ya.

Bumpity bump... according to a posting on their official Facebook page, Warrior Soul will be hitting the studio in January of '11 to begin work on the follow up to DESTROY THE WAR MACHINE (aka CHINESE DEMOCRACY aka WE ROCK & ROLL aka WARRIOR SOUL II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO).

Not sure if anybody else but me even cares, but hey, I told ya.

Hey I care!! Can't WAIT for tbhe new album!!! :headbanger:

I love the first 2 albums by this band, they're probably both in my top 50 albums of all time, but I don't really like anything they did after that. The sound got a bit more punk, which was a shame for my tastes. Plus I thought Kory's voice sounded pretty awful on the last album.

• 6 months later...

Check it out, yo: Warrior Soul has posted samples of two new demo tracks to their Reverbnation page - song titles are "Forgive Me" and "Tear this F**ker Down"... their Facebook page sez they'll only be on the page for 24 hours so check'em out while they're hot!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9224524

Check it out, yo: Warrior Soul has posted samples of two new demo tracks to their Reverbnation page - song titles are "Forgive Me" and "Tear this F**ker Down"... their Facebook page sez they'll only be on the page for 24 hours so check'em out while they're hot!!

Sounds pretty good to Me!! :headbanger:

Sounds pretty good to Me!! :headbanger:

True dat. Sounds like old school WS to me!