I though Kiss My Disc was sposed to be a good trader

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what about all the OTHER bad feedback from the OTHER buyers? Is he going to make things right with them as well? :popcorn:

:popcorn:

I get the popcorn thing, but I don't think anybody is gonna come rushin' to PJ's defense. His not so hot feedback over the past months/year speaks for itself.

I've been talking at great length with PJ and I will hopefully have news soon that will come as a breath of fresh air for anyone who has been experiencing difficulty with Kiss My Disc or any of his subsidiary eBay ventures.

Stay tuned,

koogs

I've been talking at great length with PJ and I will hopefully have news soon that will come as a breath of fresh air for anyone who has been experiencing difficulty with Kiss My Disc or any of his subsidiary eBay ventures.

Stay tuned,

koogs

i hope he can get things sorted cos i've seen quite a few discs listed that I was interested to pick up but after the recent dramas I've passed on them.

I'd really like to see KMD back to it's best.

Stay tuned,

koogs

I gotta say, I never had a lot of dealings with him in the past due to some of his prices, but recently I have seen quite a few bits reasonably priced (hence my dealings that lead to this), so I seriously hope this was a mere blip.

I'll keep an eye on his accounts, and see where things go before I trade again though!

• 2 weeks later...

Where the hell are PJ's auctions? He hasn't sold anything in quite awhile. Come on Koogs, he can't have his pecker in so deep that he can't afford to pull out and keep his stores up and running. What's going on, any news?

• 1 month later...
This is PJ's stock

PJ's stuff

Same stuff but well organized this time around.

Ehh?

I though endangeredcds was koogles, not PJ...

-Dan

The store is Koogles, but the Buy It Now stuff is PJ stock from Japan.

With Koogles solid reputation and responsable ways, getting Endangeredcds to sell off PJ's stock was a good idea. Over the last year or so, PJ and his various Ebay ID's were seriously taking a beating with lots of negs pilling up.

Koogles is the man, hands down the best Canadian seller for our type of music on Ebay.

So does Koogles actually have PJs stock, or has he just listed it for him?

The reason PJ's rep had taken a beating over the last little while was the slow as hell shipping, if he did ship it at all. I'd imagine Koogles has the cd's with him, because I'm sure he wouldn't take a chance and sell under the great name that is Endangeredcds and hope PJ ships the cd's.

The reason PJ's rep had taken a beating over the last little while was the slow as hell shipping, if he did ship it at all. I'd imagine Koogles has the cd's with him, because I'm sure he wouldn't take a chance and sell under the great name that is Endangeredcds and hope PJ ships the cd's.

exactly what I was thinking

"The store is Koogles, but the Buy It Now stuff is PJ stock from Japan."

Fuck.. This means that I have bought two CD's from PJ without knowing it

So what's the big deal? Why would that make a difference? You bought the cd's from Endangeredcds and you are getting the Endangeredcds service and quality.

I think you are wrong, coz on the endangeredcds items info it says: "please do not combine items from auctions and the store" so I guess the stock from those is at two different locations and cannot be combined.

Just to set the record straight, all the CDs you see are MINE, not PJ's. PJ liquidated his inventory to me and is now longer associated with the CDs on endangeredcds. Kiss My Disc, for all intents and purposes, is dead.

Anyone who had any trouble with PJ can rest easy, knowing that the same stock is being offered by a seller who stands behind every sale 100%. I take your satisfaction VERY SERIOUSLY and will make sure everything is done fair, done fast and done right.

I have a lot of CDs to sell here (over 3,500 more haven't even hit eBay yet) and get this- 99% of them will be going for $14.95 (or less!). Keep checking the endangeredcds store for a wild array of Japanese imports at prices that will blow your mind, not your wallet!

koogles

P.S. The reason the store inventory and the auction inventory can't be combined is because the shipping costs for the store are slightly higher to allow for future rate increases with Canada Post. (And an increase was just announced, how 'bout that??!) I'd hate to have to change 5,000 listings on eBay thanks to Canada Post inflation!!! What can I say... it's a pre-emptive strike.

I think you are wrong, coz on the endangeredcds items info it says: "please do not combine items from auctions and the store" so I guess the stock from those is at two different locations and cannot be combined.

Maybe I am. No matter the cd's Koogles got are great and rare as Hell. He's also a very trustworthy seller.

Just to set the record straight, all the CDs you see are MINE, not PJ's. PJ liquidated his inventory to me and is now longer associated with the CDs on endangeredcds. Kiss My Disc, for all intents and purposes, is dead.

Why did PJ decide to get out of the cd business?

PJ is out of the equation, Dave. I may be still making payments on the inventory, but the CDs belong to me and endangeredcds. When you lease a car or make mortgage payments, do you refer to the car or the home as belonging to _______ (insert bank name here)? Nope, they're yours.... right?