I though Kiss My Disc was sposed to be a good trader

This makes for some interesting reading.

Everything was great til April, then everything seems to have gone to hell in a hand basket.

When a dealer leaves this many negs in such a short space of time against so many different people, you have to say that people will start to believe the voices of the masses over the voices of someone who cant even be civil!

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ckLeftForOthers

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes for some interesting reading.

Everything was great til April, then everything seems to have gone to hell in a hand basket.

When a dealer leaves this many negs in such a short space of time against so many different people, you have to say that people will start to believe the voices of the masses over the voices of someone who cant even be civil!

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ckLeftForOthers

:yikes:

Damn. Has PJ gone round the bend? It seriously looks like he's taken the "I just don't give a shit" approach... :unsure:

-Dan

Ouch!!! That feedback's straight down the shitter :blink:

Hmmm....

Just glad I got my discs a while back. I was gonna order more but after all the messing around I had with the first 2 lots I decided against it. Probably a good thing.

Maybe it's just a case of getting too big and not being able to cope with the work load.

Have any of his mates here had a word to him lately to see if anything was up?

You only have to look at the amount of people saying that they have not recieved goods to know its not the customers who are thieves, so at least fess up and appologise rather than slandering people for just wanting what they paid for!

Fact is, if I was a thief I woulda said I recieved none of the CDs and claimed for the whole lot, not just a measley $14 or whatever it was (remember, as a resident of the UK, $14 is nothing to me with the current exchange rate).

The guy has lost the plot!

I haven't heard from PJ in about a month: at last word, he was in Naples, Florida. Lots of recent Facebook shots show him enjoying the good life. I sure hope it's not at the expense of his business.

I don't know if this has anything to do with his troubles, but the airline PJ recently took from Japan to Canada lost 2 big boxes (roughly $10,000 worth of CDs, according to Peej) and he never recovered them. I know most of the CDs in those boxes had already been listed on his various eBay stores... some had even sold. I know he had better sense than Lonnie, and actually refunded most of the money involved. But why do I have the feeling a few may have slipped between the cracks?

I just checked eBay...

1stPressHeaven: 98.2%

Earotic: 98.5%

Kissmydisc3: 99.0%

OneCentJapaneseCDs: 98.3%

Not looking too good on Amazon either. KMDTokyo is slipping...

95% positivity in the last 365 days

91% in the last 6 months

86% in the past 3 months

WTF? To an outsider, the eBay percentages might look fairly decent, but- trust me- they're not. When you've got powerseller feedback volume, you've gotta fu*k around pretty bad to watch your % drop below 99% (or even 99.5%!)

This doesn't sound like the PJ I used to work for. I'm gonna have to give him a call and see what the hell is going on...

Stay tuned...

koogles

This is why it would be a better idea to only list stuff you HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION! :whistle:

T-BONE... the CDs were in his possession. He'd purchased them in Japan but when it came time to move his operation back to North America, United Airlines lost them on a connecting flight between San Francisco and SLC.

I was going to help him track down these missing boxes, because PJ offered me $1000 if I was successful. But no luck... I got the royal runaround on the phone, not to mention being put on hold for very long periods of time. My patience gave out.

From an email PJ sent me...

"March 29... flight left Narita (Tokyo), for San Francisco. JAL (Japan Airlines) Flight 002. Boxes in question arrived in San Francisco.

At that point however, they were to be transferred to another airline, United Airlines (figures, a US airline), they never made it to the second destination, Salt Lake City. We don't know if they ever boarded the second flight, or what happened. We've been told they were never put on the second flight- and stayed at the San Francisco airport... anyway, the second flight, on which the boxes should have been automatically transferred to but apparently were not in San Francisco, was UA (United Airlines) flight 6418, also on March 29th. Upon arriving in Salt Lake City, and not seeing the two boxes on the conveyor belt, [we knew] we had a problem. Other luggage was fine... just these two boxes didn't make it."

If anyone with LOTS of time on their hands feels they can track down these boxes, there's obviously a tidy reward involved!!

koogs

I haven't heard from PJ in about a month: at last word, he was in Naples, Florida. Lots of recent Facebook shots show him enjoying the good life. I sure hope it's not at the expense of his business.

I don't know if this has anything to do with his troubles, but the airline PJ recently took from Japan to Canada lost 2 big boxes (roughly $10,000 worth of CDs, according to Peej) and he never recovered them. I know most of the CDs in those boxes had already been listed on his various eBay stores... some had even sold. I know he had better sense than Lonnie, and actually refunded most of the money involved. But why do I have the feeling a few may have slipped between the cracks?

I just checked eBay...

1stPressHeaven: 98.2%

Earotic: 98.5%

Kissmydisc3: 99.0%

OneCentJapaneseCDs: 98.3%

Not looking too good on Amazon either. KMDTokyo is slipping...

95% positivity in the last 365 days

91% in the last 6 months

86% in the past 3 months

WTF? To an outsider, the eBay percentages might look fairly decent, but- trust me- they're not. When you've got powerseller feedback volume, you've gotta fu*k around pretty bad to watch your % drop below 99% (or even 99.5%!)

This doesn't sound like the PJ I used to work for. I'm gonna have to give him a call and see what the hell is going on...

Stay tuned...

koogles

If this is the case, why accuse your customers of being thieves?

Just tell them shit like this has happened, and offer some kind of compensation.

A replacement if poss or a refund for the item is adequate for most people!

This makes me very sad.

I've been friends with PJ since late 1998 or early 1999 (before I even joined ebay). I used to buy rare CD's from his shop on the WETAL WEB RING (or something like that).

Personally, I've never had a problem with Peej. He came through for me time and time again, and once when I did receive a CD in less than MINT CONDITION (which I require), I was sent a full-refund AND he found the CD for me later and sent that for free as well.

Unfortunately my last few emails (via ebay) have gone unanswered, so I hope all is well.

Peej, if you drop in here be sure to send me a message. And Koogs, if you hear anything please keep us posted.

If anyone with LOTS of time on their hands feels they can track down these boxes, there's obviously a tidy reward involved!!

koogs

Of course, the $1000 reward might come in the form of "store/catalog credit". Which, given how PJ prices his discs, could translate into 3... maybe 4 CDs!

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rockmore

young guy with rich parents and obviously doesn't need the money. so therefor the service is bad. a seller who needs the income will always provide good service because they have bills to pay and cannot rely on their parents to pay for everything while they go out partying all the time.

Young guy with rich parents and obviously doesn't need the money, so therefore the service is bad. A seller who needs the income will always provide good service because they have bills to pay and cannot rely on their parents to pay for everything while they go out partying all the time.

You know any of this for a fact, or are you just spouting your theories? I dealt with PJ a lot of years, way back when he called his site Stainless Steel, and we exchanged hundreds of emails and never once did I hear anything about him having rich parents. Not saying he doesn't, just wondering if you know what you're talking about or just venting.

By the way, judging by the prices of his CDs, it sure seemed like he needed money! :P

Guest Rockmore
Young guy with rich parents and obviously doesn't need the money, so therefore the service is bad. A seller who needs the income will always provide good service because they have bills to pay and cannot rely on their parents to pay for everything while they go out partying all the time.

You know any of this for a fact, or are you just spouting your theories? I dealt with PJ a lot of years, way back when he called his site Stainless Steel, and we exchanged hundreds of emails and never once did I hear anything about him having rich parents. Not saying he doesn't, just wondering if you know what you're talking about or just venting.

By the way, judging by the prices of his CDs, it sure seemed like he needed money! :P

Anyone who needs to support a family or values their business doesn't leave their customers wondering if they will ever receive their items. If his prices are low it's only because his sales are way down and judging by all the negatives he receives for all the different stores, not many will be be return customers. It's great that you get the service that you expect but unfortunaetly the mass majority get screwed around and that is a Fact. :bananamac:

Anyone who needs to support a family or values their business doesn't leave their customers wondering if they will ever receive their items. If his prices are low it's only because his sales are way down and judging by all the negatives he receives for all the different stores, not many will be be return customers. It's great that you get the service that you expect but unfortunaetly the mass majority get screwed around and that is a Fact.

So the answer is, no, you don't actually know he's a spoiled rich brat. Listen, you misunderstand what I was getting at...I'm not defending PJ--even I don't deal with him anymore, as he simply lost his sense of customer service--but I was just wondering if you knew for a fact that he has a rich family who supports his partying lifestyle. Guess you're just assuming that and tossed your assumption out there for the hell of it...

yes it is my assumption,

if looks like a duck and sounds like a duck then it is a duck. :drink:

Just seems like an odd assumption to make. If you sell CDs and have poor customer service, you must be a spoiled rich kid who likes to party? That's the equivalent of me assuming that because you don't capitalize properly and use commas where there should be a period, then clearly you are a redneck homeschooled teenager who has ADD. :wacko: