Dirty Penny - Take It Sleazy

whiplash1972

Their Facebook Page still lists Binge as their lead singer even though he announced he was leaving back in October. I would think they would have some kind of update by now, that's not a good sign. Sucks, I really like Dirty Penny.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guitar player is doing shows with Wildstreet throughout spring and early summer. Doesn't appear much is happening for Dirty Penny at this point anyway.

• 5 years later...

Just got around to checking this out. Very good album. Scream & Shout is a great track. Where are the bands that sound as good as this nowadays!?!

This album slammed me when it first came out. I hadn't listened to it for years, but I pulled it out a few months ago and I still love it. I was thrilled that there was a new band like this. I should've known that it was too good to last.

I prefer their second album but yeah, it was a goodie.

Ah ha there's a second! Cool I'll have to check it out soon. I'll rock out to the debut I'm the meantime though ☺

I prefer the debut, but it's a slim margin. Definitely can't go wrong with either of them.

• 2 weeks later...

It's amazing how peoples tastes differ ;)

I prefer the debut's rawness and it's more sleazy sounding.

Oh yeah, the second one is more melodic and polished sounding for sure. But to me the songs are better too on that one. :)