Integrated Live Chat

If you look up at the upper right corner, you'll see that there is now a link to "Live Chat".

It's integrated into the message board, so you don't have to log in; it pulls your username from the board system.

Also, at the bottom of the front page you can see who's currently in the chat room.

Party on... :banger:

-Dan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is awsome! I would go in there, except it says that my computer is not "Java enabled"! I am not sure what to do.

I would definately go in there if I could.....

That is awsome! I would go in there, except it says that my computer is not "Java enabled"! I am not sure what to do.

I would definately go in there if I could.....

I think you would have to download Java thats compatible. The chat room kicks ass. :banger:

OK, maybe I'm an idiot, but I clicked on the live chat thingie and all I got was a big white rectangle with an orange Java logo in it. I couldn't see nothin', couldn't type nothin, couldn't read nothin' even tho the main page said there were several people using the live chat at that moment. What am I missing?? :unsure:

OK, maybe I'm an idiot, but I clicked on the live chat thingie and all I got was a big white rectangle with an orange Java logo in it. I couldn't see nothin', couldn't type nothin, couldn't read nothin' even tho the main page said there were several people using the live chat at that moment. What am I missing?? :unsure:

I could say "you need to install Java" but I'm not going to because I have no idea how to install it or where to get it. Luckily for me the chat room worked when I clicked on it. I'm sure someone will be able to steer you in the right direction.

I could say "you need to install Java" but I'm not going to because I have no idea how to install it or where to get it. Luckily for me the chat room worked when I clicked on it. I'm sure someone will be able to steer you in the right direction.

That's what I thought too, cuz at first shot I couldn't see anything at all, so I installed Java and now I'm getting that orange logo thingie.

F**k it for now, "Hell's Kitchen" is coming on right now anyway, time to log off. I'll try to mess with it tomorrow. :gone:

Keith - here is the Java Home Page

Maybe try with different browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Opera, IE...etc)

BTW, that chat room, "the HH saloon", really kicks ass.

That's what I thought too, cuz at first shot I couldn't see anything at all, so I installed Java and now I'm getting that orange logo thingie.

F**k it for now, "Hell's Kitchen" is coming on right now anyway, time to log off. I'll try to mess with it tomorrow. :gone:

I get that logo too Keith, but after about 15 or 20 seconds it puts into the chatroom.

I get that logo too Keith, but after about 15 or 20 seconds it puts into the chatroom.

Really? Cuz I sat there staring at it for a good minute and a half and nothing ever happened. Maybe there just wasn't anybody home at the time? Whatever, I'll figure it out sooner or later I guess....

I think I got it workin' a minute or two ago but there weren't nobody in there but me... well, at least I figured it out... :)

I think I got it workin' a minute or two ago but there weren't nobody in there but me... well, at least I figured it out... :)

Come back !! We are here !!!

• 1 month later...
I chatted last night with WidowerRhodes and Jez and JustJason. Was real coolio!

Likewise my good man!

Jez seems to have made it his domain in there....

Jez has nothing better to do at work. :whistle:

Jez seems to have made it his domain in there....

Jez has nothing better to do at work. :whistle:

That young man, is a correct assumption! Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored.

isnt that why most come to HH?

We all come to HH to feel the love!!! :blink:

:agree: I'm married, so this is the only place I can get love. ;)

Don't get me on that one again...

:lol: Oops sorry! Completely unintentional. :anon:

We all come to HH to feel the love!!! :blink:

... To feel the love of Cliff :blink:?