Favorite Accept Album  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I was cranking Accept's RESTLESS & WILD on my way here this morning and thought "Jumpin' Jehosaphat, I don't think I've ever done an Accept poll on HH!" So here it is... which is your favorite studio album by the German metal masters?

For me it comes down to a two-man race between RESTLESS & WILD and BALLS TO THE WALL, and after much consideration I had to pick BALLS TO THE WALL as it was the first Accept album I ever owned (still have it on vinyl!)

Release the hounds.... :lol:

RESTLESS........................RESTLESS AND WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Balls to the Wall a very close 2nd, and "Eat the Heat" with David Reece up there for me too.

Both Metal Heart and Russian Roulette are solid albums as well.

'Restless And Wild' Rocks big styley, so is my No.1. Also really like 'Breaker' as well.

Breaker!!! Staaaaarrrrrliiggghhhtt (plus I saw them support Priest promoting Breaker)

follloooooowwwwwed byyyyyyyy

Restless and Wild

Accept (the first I ever bought back in 1979 as an import on the Brain label realsoft spot for that album)

Metal Heart

=Balls to the Wall

=I'm a Rebel

1. "BALLS TO THE WALL"

2. "Eat The Heat" (i am a fan of David Reece's vocals. he also was with the band, Bangalore Choir)

3. "Metal Heart"

I love Accept and all of their albums up through Eat The Heat but I went with Russian Roulette. Also, Staying A Life is one of the most kickass live albums ever!

"Heaven is there where hell is

And hell is down on earth

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Balls To The Wall is the only one I have heard and that I did not think much of that, hence the reason I have not listened to any of their other releases.

Wow, apparently I'm the only one 'round these parts who prefers Accept's heavier 90s output than their early stuff. Just never could get into them during their 80s heyday, not even their so-called classic "Balls to the Wall" album.

I voted for "Objection Overruled." "Death Row" and "Predator" also slammed it home good, hard, & heavy. (Which, incidentally, is also what my wife said about me last night... :banana: )

'Eat the heat' is the only one I can handle vocally. 'Objection overruled' and 'Deathrow' both had some decent tracks but the vocal atrocities forced me to sell both and I voted for the only Accept album I still own.

Wow, apparently I'm the only one 'round these parts who prefers Accept's heavier 90s output than their early stuff. Just never could get into them during their 80s heyday, not even their so-called classic "Balls to the Wall" album.

I voted for "Objection Overruled." "Death Row" and "Predator" also slammed it home good, hard, & heavy. (Which, incidentally, is also what my wife said about me last night... :banana: )

I enjoyed "Objection" (and since I bought it as an import a full six months before its US release, boy was I glad!!!) but "Death Row" and "Predator" were both kinda stale sounding. Plus, they were a one-guitar band on 'Death Row' and I'm sorry, Accept is one of those bands that simply NEEDS two guitars in order to sound right...

'Eat the heat' is the only one I can handle vocally. 'Objection overruled' and 'Deathrow' both had some decent tracks but the vocal atrocities forced me to sell both and I voted for the only Accept album I still own.

I figured you'd pick Eat the Heat. I'm suprised it doesn't have more votes.

I figured you'd pick Eat the Heat. I'm suprised it doesn't have more votes.

Yeah, it's not the greatest album ever but I figured it would pick up one or two votes too. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Breaker is still my favourite album and I still remember one xmas morning, back in the early 80`s, opening my presents and receiving this on vinyl.

Putting it on and listening to the opening to Starlight still rings fresh in my mind.

Classic

• 2 weeks later...
Hi-De-Hi-Doh-Hi-Da!

Hi-de...hi-do...hi-da, hahahahahahahaha.....

(SCRATCH)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!! :banger: