NEW RAP/METAL ARTIST

Guest stargirl77

• My Little Pony

Stargirl's only entries were here. Reno scared her off. That's hilarious. Just think, if we had agreed with her - or at least humored her - she might've still been around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazzer

Dang this cat was breakdancing in his teens ...yo! word to your mother

:bananamac:

I bet "Stargirl77" wrote that Wiki entry for him too. She's probably his Mom. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazzer

Dang this cat was breakdancing in his teens ...yo! word to your mother

:bananamac:

I bet "Stargirl77" wrote that Wiki entry for him too. She's probably his Mom. :lol:

Guy does a lot of running, just watching that video made me tired. :unsure:

who was better... KAZZAR or Method of Mayhem?

Personally I preferred Kazzar ... cos they disappeared quicker!

I'm glad to say I have never heard that Methods of Mayhem disc. I saw poor little Tommy trying to defend it in his 'Tommyland' book. Poor guy.

I think i picked it up from a $2 bargain bin at one stage.

From memory there were 1, maybe 2 songs I thought were ok... and the rest crap. Maybe I should pull it out again and see if that's still the case

AHH!

GLAM JUNKIE!

It's a f*ckin' shitty c.d., not a bottle of wine. Do you actually believe sitting on your shelf for a few years would make it sound any better? :rofl2:

I say make it into a beer coaster and forget you ever heard the band M.O.M. :whistle:

I'm glad to say I have never heard that Methods of Mayhem disc. I saw poor little Tommy trying to defend it in his 'Tommyland' book. Poor guy.

From memory there were 1, maybe 2 songs I thought were ok... and the rest crap. Maybe I should pull it out again and see if that's still the case

AHH!

GLAM JUNKIE!

It's a f*ckin' shitty c.d., not a bottle of wine. Do you actually believe sitting on your shelf for a few years would make it sound any better? :rofl2:

I say make it into a beer coaster and forget you ever heard the band M.O.M. :whistle:

Don't listen to him GJ, he's trying to get you to give it up cheap so he can add it to his all silver pressed MOM collection. ;)

AHH!

GLAM JUNKIE!

Don't listen to him GJ, he's trying to get you to give it up cheap so he can add it to his all silver pressed MOM collection. ;)

I just read that Tommy is going to be doing another Methods of Mayhem cd. :doh:

AHH!

GLAM JUNKIE!

Wasn't the first one punishment enough?

AHH!

GLAM JUNKIE!

Wasn't the first one punishment enough?

Is he going to call it a CD or a BC?

Why didn't my last post work?

AHH!

GLAM JUNKIE!

AHH!

You know me too well Pete! :rofl2:

Da boy is from Binbrook, Ontario only an hour from my place so no dissin' the local talent. If anybody is still searching for a copy of the "Go For Broke" release from 2002, I can probably find a bucketload for under 1$, next to the Backstreet Boys and NSYNC cd's at some grundgy looking shit pawn shops. I'm your man, I can hook you up with the mighty KAZZER.

e_kazzer.jpg

Does this cover not scream HH? Come on a mix of Beck and the Beastie's.

Peace out!!!

I actually like the Beastie Boys.....I was 12 when Licensed To Ill came out and I was easily persuaded by my peers....please don't shoot me :unsure:

I remember buying Licensed To Ill along with 2 other tapes in the same store. The other tapes were Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet and Europe - The Final Countdown.

So am I still cool.....right?!?!?! :crying:

Da boy is from Binbrook, Ontario only an hour from my place so no dissin' the local talent. If anybody is still searching for a copy of the "Go For Broke" release from 2002, I can probably find a bucketload for under 1$, next to the Backstreet Boys and NSYNC cd's at some grundgy looking shit pawn shops. I'm your man, I can hook you up with the mighty KAZZER.

e_kazzer.jpg

Does this cover not scream HH? Come on a mix of Beck and the Beastie's.

Peace out!!!

I actually like the Beastie Boys.....I was 12 when Licensed To Ill came out and I was easily persuaded by my peers....please don't shoot me :unsure:

I remember buying Licensed To Ill along with 2 other tapes in the same store. The other tapes were Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet and Europe - The Final Countdown.

So am I still cool.....right?!?!?! :crying:

:rofl2:

So what do Canadians rap about anyway, zacharyamelie? Moose? Dudley Do-Right? Universal health care? Maple Syrup? :unsure:

So what do Canadians rap about anyway, zacharyamelie? Moose? Dudley Do-Right? Universal health care? Maple Syrup? :unsure:

You've got this one don't you?

The song "Pedal to the Metal" is about a tough guy on his ski-doo driving on a Northern trail and cruising at 160km (km is kilometeres up here in Canada, roughly 100 miles for you folk) and smakin' the back side of a moose. An absolutely huge radio hit up here.

And the track "When It Rains it Pours" is about the constant oozing flow of maple syrup and sap slopped snow covered ground. Very erotic stuff, us Canadians love to roll it and and fuck butt naked in the sticky snow....I can just feel it....Oh Yeah! It's something you just can't experience in Jersey.

I have no clue who this Kazzem shmuck is, it pains me that he does come from my backyard. You've got Bon Jovi, I've got Kazzem, the Islamic named white guy rapper in a toque, in the middle of summer. :screwy:

The song "Pedal to the Metal" is about a tough guy on his ski-doo driving on a Northern trail and cruising at 160km (km is kilometeres up here in Canada, roughly 100 miles for you folk) and smakin' the back side of a moose. An absolutely huge radio hit up here.

And the track "When It Rains it Pours" is about the constant oozing flow of maple syrop and sap slopped snow covered ground. Very erotic stuff, us Canadians love to roll it and and fuck butt naked in the sticky snow....I can just feel it....Oh Yeah! It's something you just can't experience in Jersey.

I have no clue who this Kazzem shmuck is, it pains me that he does come from my backyard. You've got Bon Jovi, I've got Kazzem, the Islamic named white guy rapper in a toque, in the middle of sumer. :screwy:

:rofl::rofl2::rofl:

• My Little Pony

What, he's Canadian? I'm so embarrassed! Sorry guys, I didn't know. A pipe bomb has been sent to his adress, it's taken care of. How did this slip through the radar? Once again I'm so very sorry.

how embarrasing

What, he's Canadian? I'm so embarrassed! Sorry guys, I didn't know. A pipe bomb has been sent to his adress, it's taken care of. How did this slip through the radar? Once again I'm so very sorry.

how embarrasing

Aren't you from the UK?

• My Little Pony

how embarrasing

Aren't you from the UK?

What? No. When did I say that? Is that why you've been hating me?

how embarrasing

Aren't you from the UK?

Oh, really. I thought you were. I could find your intro but that may take time. Bedlam just sounds like somewhere in the UK. I did a quick Google thing and I think Ireland came up.

And yes, that is why I hated you. If you're not from the UK I guess you still have potential to be okay. ;)

• My Little Pony

how embarrasing

Aren't you from the UK?

Oh, really. I thought you were. I could find your intro but that may take time. Bedlam just sounds like somewhere in the UK. I did a quick Google thing and I think Ireland came up.

And yes, that is why I hated you. If you're not from the UK I guess you still have potential to be okay. ;)

Bedlam is an asylum somewhere in the UK. It's also where I feel I'm trapped most of the time.

• 5 months later...